+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT What a sick world we live in

OT What a sick world we live in

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57489499

Man aparently drowns kids to spite/cause pain to mum.

Re: OT What a sick world we live in

I will never ever understand the mentality in a person who does this to get back at an ex.
    Absolutes scum of the earth who do not deserve to consume oxygen.
    How much of a gutless coward are you to kill children nevermind your own.
    I know divorce/split can be difficult but incidents like this make me sick to the stomach.

Read this earlier, cant ever comprehend how can get into that position. The number of people in the world who are willing to seriously hurt and kill people is troubling.

Always been horrific acts like this , since mankind began , its just we have access to media , Internet now

If you read the papers every day, you'll know that stories similar to this one come up on a regular basis. This one is based in Spain, and is pretty gruesome, but very similar events pan out in the UK at least every couple of months. There are two common scenarios - Husband kills kids and then himself, or Husband kills wife, and kids, and then himself. The husband is missing in the story mentioned above, but you can bet when they do find him, he'll have killed himself.
    Yes, this is a sick and evil thing to do, but these guys can't be in their right mind when it happens. Divorce (or the threat of having your kids taken away) is one of the most stressful things any man can face, and it's not surprising that some of them crack. I'm not forgiving any of them, nor making excuses, but perhaps we should be more on the look-out for this sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    If you read the papers every day, you'll know that stories similar to this one come up on a regular basis. This one is based in Spain, and is pretty gruesome, but very similar events pan out in the UK at least every couple of months. There are two common scenarios - Husband kills kids and then himself, or Husband kills wife, and kids, and then himself. The husband is missing in the story mentioned above, but you can bet when they do find him, he'll have killed himself.
    Yes, this is a sick and evil thing to do, but these guys can't be in their right mind when it happens. Divorce (or the threat of having your kids taken away) is one of the most stressful things any man can face, and it's not surprising that some of them crack. I'm not forgiving any of them, nor making excuses, but perhaps we should be more on the look-out for this sort of thing.
    Its not just fathers that do it!

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Its not just fathers that do it!
    Thats true but generally it is

When women kill their children its normally due to post partum psychosis , with blokes its usually a revenge or jealousy thing