+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Club shop

  1. #1

    Club shop

    Apologies if asked before, is it open today? Club cash burning a hole in my e-pocket

  2. #2

    Re: Club shop

    Today and tomorrow chum, fill yer boots!

    https://twitter.com/CardiffCityFC/st...018952196?s=20

  3. #3

    Re: Club shop

    Hurry up there are two items left :

    Alan Durban Memoirs ( box set ) .
    Russell Slade ( sleeveless ) Tee-shirt .

  4. #4

    Re: Club shop

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Today and tomorrow chum, fill yer boots!

    https://twitter.com/CardiffCityFC/st...018952196?s=20
    Great thank you

  5. #5

    Re: Club shop

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Today and tomorrow chum, fill yer boots!

    https://twitter.com/CardiffCityFC/st...018952196?s=20
    I visited Cardiff for the first time in a year yesterday with one of my main aims being to spend my City cash - I suppose I should have checked beforehand!

  6. #6

    Re: Club shop

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Hurry up there are two items left :

    Alan Durban Memoirs ( box set ) .
    Russell Slade ( sleeveless ) Tee-shirt .
    is it completely sleeveless, like a muscle vest ? ? ? and does it have Russells picture on it ? ?

  7. #7

    Re: Club shop

    No idea what to get, would have been for the sake of it so just got a gift card with mine. Don't suppose that can be used on tickets? If not I'll just kee it until I want something next season I suppose. Or give it to my nephew for his birthday

  8. #8

    Re: Club shop

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Hurry up there are two items left :

    Alan Durban Memoirs ( box set ) .
    Russell Slade ( sleeveless ) Tee-shirt .

  9. #9

    Re: Club shop

    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    is it completely sleeveless, like a muscle vest ? ? ? and does it have Russells picture on it ? ?
    Well the armpits are cut very low to provide space for body mass rather than muscle ,great for waving ones arms freely about however ones pit hair can be seen .

    The front has just the top of his head displayed bit like this you do know who it is though .

  10. #10

    Re: Club shop

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Hurry up there are two items left :

    Alan Durban Memoirs ( box set ) .
    Russell Slade ( sleeveless ) Tee-shirt .
    You are forgetting the Kenny Hibbit orange polo shirt in XXXL only two left though.

  11. #11

    Re: Club shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrewsbury Blue View Post
    You are forgetting the Kenny Hibbit orange polo shirt in XXXL only two left though.
    I went to grab them , and some bloke on a bike was away with them before I could say Dai

  12. #12

    The Club Shop

    Went down there today, not very organised down there is it. Once in felt like Id been kidnapped, there was a long queue outside waiting for the store to clear and a long queue for the till inside, nobody browsing, you were either in one queue or the other. One poor young girl on the till, two till points unmanned. Not very superstorelike at all

  13. #13

    Re: The Club Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Went down there today, not very organised down there is it. Once in felt like I’d been kidnapped, there was a long queue outside waiting for the store to clear and a long queue for the till inside, nobody browsing, you were either in one queue or the other. One poor young girl on the till, two till points unmanned. Not very superstorelike at all
    Went yesterday. Opposite experience to you. Hardly anyone there. No queue at the till and staff friendly and helpful.

    Nothing to buy that fitted me though so bought a new cap and a fridge magnet. My lad had a pair of shorts.

    I did think they sold flak jackets but it turns out they were dog coats

  14. #14

    Re: Club shop

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Well the armpits are cut very low to provide space for body mass rather than muscle ,great for waving ones arms freely about however ones pit hair can be seen .

    The front has just the top of his head displayed bit like this you do know who it is though .


    is the boxset on VHS or Betamax ?? ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •