+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: ENGLAND 0 - 0 SCOTLAND.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First Team

Re: ENGLAND v SCOTLAND. ko 8pm

There will be more than that.
    Early this morning central London was chock full of them. Based on my limited exposure there are far more than that estimate and then there will be this mornings waves into Euston/ Kings Cross.
    God only knows where they will go to watch as everything is more or less fully booked by locals according to the news last night and There are no screens in any of the parks/ sites aside from Trafalgar Square and that is reserved for front line staff.
    They are already p1ssed but may be really p1ssed off when they cannot even watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    There will be more than that.
    Early this morning central London was chock full of them. Based on my limited exposure there are far more than that estimate and then there will be this mornings waves into Euston/ Kings Cross.
    God only knows where they will go to watch as everything is more or less fully booked by locals according to the news last night and There are no screens in any of the parks/ sites aside from Trafalgar Square and that is reserved for front line staff.
    They are already p1ssed but may be really p1ssed off when they cannot even watch it.
    Totally agree. Getting a quiet drink in an unpopular pub midweek is hard enough. Turning up mob-handed on a Friday night when there is a game on is lunacy. I hope they took their ipads and are happy to drink cans from the supermarket.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    and are happy to drink cans from the supermarket.
    Par for the course, can you still get Tennants?