+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jobsworth stops Alex Ferguson parking at Wembley

Jobsworth stops Alex Ferguson parking at Wembley

Re: Jobsworth stops Alex Ferguson parking at Wembley

Give a man a Hi Vis Tabard especially with extra silver flashes at your peril

One would have thought the chauffer would have rang ahead to book a space, given it was a four hour drive he'd have plenty of time to organise something.

The bloke was merely carrying out orders which I am sure are pretty strict around Wembley given all the famous people about.

Other factors could include Fergie held at gunpoint and an incendiary device hidden in the boot.

Perhaps the bloke was a Liverpool fan?....

International

If he had a chauffeur why did he need parking? He gets dropped at the entrance nice and handy then the driver and car feck off until they are wanted. That's the the point of having a driver.

I love it!

He thought and I can understand, who's this purple nosed piss head trying to kid, heard it all before me old China, you won't be parking here today

Chauffeur driven car, my arse, fair play, those Jocks will try and pull any stunt to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Is anyone who does their job a jobsworth then?

International

The best aprt of these things is usually when the person says "Do you know who I am?" and the Security man replies, "Yes, and you still can't come in."

It happened a Royal Ascot a few years ago when Princess Anne was refused access to the Royal Enclosure because she wasn't wearing her pass. Her being the way she is, she just laughed and said, 'sorry' then went and got someone to fetch her her pass.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    One would have thought the chauffer would have rang ahead to book a space, given it was a four hour drive he'd have plenty of time to organise something.

Maybe the Chauffeur has other things on his mind, His court case coming up, How his national team is doing in the euro's, Where his sister in law is ? ? ? ?

International

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Maybe the Chauffeur has other things on his mind, His court case coming up, How his national team is doing in the euro's, Where his sister in law is ? ? ? ?
    Seems like you know the chauffeur