+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 141

Thread: FT: ITALY 1 - 0 WALES. Wales qualify in 2nd place

  1. #41

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    What’s wrong with that?
    If we'd kept a clean sheet we'd have 5 points and the most the Swiss can get is 4 points

  2. #42

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    What’s wrong with that?
    If we kept a clean sheet we get at least a point so Switzerland’s result becomes irrelevant

  3. #43

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    Team selection going badly wrong here. Protect your best players but in meantime damage team morale and potentially get knocked out. Poor management.

  4. #44

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    The defensive line had to be the penalty spot for their goal then, way to high with every player running onto the ball

  5. #45

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    If we'd kept a clean sheet we'd have 5 points and the most the Swiss can get is 4 points
    Oh yeah! I’m too stressed to think straight!

  6. #46

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    Important to keep shape but sitting off them around the box is causing so many problems, too easy for them to put decent balls in.

    Obviously struggling to work the ball through midfield, kieffer would have helped and I understand why he wasn't starting but I wonder if with the way things are going in both matches he will come on.

  7. #47

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    Commentator: “The Italian fans booing Bale there, do you think that’s a mark of respect John?”
    Hartson: “Well, you never hear fans booing bad players do you?”

  8. #48

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Team selection going badly wrong here. Protect your best players but in meantime damage team morale and potentially get knocked out. Poor management.
    Or could it just be that Italy have been consistently the best team in the tournament so far and today they’re showing that they’ve got a lot of depth to their squad?

  9. #49

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Or could it just be that Italy have been consistently the best team in the tournament so far and today they’re showing that they’ve got a lot of depth to their squad?
    Think we’re helping them thou Paul. Morrall & Ampadu both having poor games.

  10. #50

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Or could it just be that Italy have been consistently the best team in the tournament so far and today they’re showing that they’ve got a lot of depth to their squad?
    They would probably win anyway but if we lose this 3-0 or worse then could be knocked out. Much better chance of avoiding heavy defeat with Moore, Davies and Mepham on pitch. Gunter, Ampadu arent good enough anymore and we don't look like scoring either.

  11. #51

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    If we and the Swiss. are level on points and GD who takes 2nd spot ?

  12. #52

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    If the Suisse win 2-0 & Italy win 3-0 2nd place decided on bookings, as we’ll be square on everything else

  13. #53

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    If the Suisse win 2-0 & Italy win 3-0 2nd place decided on bookings, as we’ll be square on everything else
    Don't think so

  14. #54

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    Any idea of the count for bookings ?

  15. #55

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Think we’re helping them thou Paul. Morrall & Ampadu both having poor games.
    Joe Morell is a league 1 player what’s the expectation of him exactly?

  16. #56

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Don't think so
    Thanks what the competition rules say, we’ll be square on rules a-g so rule h is bookings

  17. #57

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    Disciplinary records.

    We are going through chill.

  18. #58

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    4 all on yellow cards now

  19. #59

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    Morell is way out of his depth needs to be replaced ASAP
    Last edited by Its been emotional; 20-06-21 at 17:16. Reason: Spelling

  20. #60

    Re: ITALY v WALES. ko 5pm

    FFS!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •