**** Off!!!

First Team

Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    **** Off!!!
    I'm with Sludge on this.

First Team

Putting the idiocy of traveling during a pandemic to one side, there are clearly some utter stupidities around the rules.

The Danes can go to Amsterdam but the Welsh are banned. How is that in any way fair?

Perversely, I, as an American, am allowed to to travel to Amsterdam on Saturday but I'm not as a Welsh person.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Putting the idiocy of traveling during a pandemic to one side, there are clearly some utter stupidities around the rules.

The Danes can go to Amsterdam but the Welsh are banned. How is that in any way fair?

Perversely, I, as an American, am allowed to to travel to Amsterdam on Saturday but I'm not as a Welsh person.
    It's almost like The Netherlands can set the rules for who can and cannot come into their country.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It's almost like The Netherlands can set the rules for who can and cannot come into their country.
    LOL. I am not so sure though. Isn't it because they are in the Schengen zone?

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    LOL. I am not so sure though. Isn't it because they are in the Schengen zone?
    No. Even within Schengen they are able to separate out safe and "less-safe" countries. Denmark seems to fall into the latter but travel is far less frictional, need the required PCR tests.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No. Even within Schengen they are able to separate out safe and "less-safe" countries. Denmark seems to fall into the latter but travel is far less frictional, need the required PCR tests.
    So the Danes can go with a negative test? Do they have to quarantine on arrival too?