+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 111

Thread: Travelling to Amsterdam

  1. #21

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Ireland lost their games because they couldn't guarantee being able to allow fans to go to the games. But Holland happy to effectively ban Welsh fans.

    Will Finland/Denmark/Russian fans be allowed to go?
    Italian fans not allowed to Wembley Saturday either I trust, not much vaccinating going on in Italy I believe

  2. #22

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Going to be like a home game for Denmark on Saturday.
    Another one, like for England, Italy etc….it’s such an unfair format

  3. #23

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Now to sweet talk the other half into understanding the importance that I go and be the sole Welsh man who makes it to Amsterdam to chant against a sea of Danes.

  4. #24

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Italian fans not allowed to Wembley Saturday either I trust, not much vaccinating going on in Italy I believe
    UK is getting around 10kcases a day more than Italy, so we have nothing to worry about letting them in

  5. #25

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    It’s going to be like another away game for us on Saturday then

  6. #26

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Apparently, Denmark not currently on safe list for Netherlands so won't necessarily be thousands of Danish fans in Amsterdam. Do you think we have more expats (migrants) than then in Holland?

  7. #27

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    UK is getting around 10kcases a day more than Italy, so we have nothing to worry about letting them in
    I suspect we are also testing alot more than them

  8. #28

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Apparently, Denmark not currently on safe list for Netherlands so won't necessarily be thousands of Danish fans in Amsterdam. Do you think we have more expats (migrants) than then in Holland?
    UK is the only European country on their "red list". Presumably due to our successful import of the Delta variant from India. The Danes are not on the safe list but EU Schengen countries like Denmark can still travel with negative PCR tests. If you don't think there will be many Danes there on Saturday go onto the SAS airlines website and try to buy a flight from Copenhagen to Amsterdam during the match travelling period!

  9. #29

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Isnt Dudders still in Rotterdam ? ? ? he will surely go along

    I guess someone could PM him

  10. #30

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Isnt Dudders still in Rotterdam ? ? ? he will surely go along

    I guess someone could PM him
    Think it was Rotterdam, though might be Liverpool...or Rome?

  11. #31

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Finland & Danish fans can, but not Russia or Wales. The ban applies to non-eu countries
    You fecking brexit voting twats !

  12. #32

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You fecking brexit voting twats !
    **** Off!!!

  13. #33

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    **** Off!!!
    I'm with Sludge on this.

  14. #34

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Putting the idiocy of traveling during a pandemic to one side, there are clearly some utter stupidities around the rules.

    The Danes can go to Amsterdam but the Welsh are banned. How is that in any way fair?

    Perversely, I, as an American, am allowed to to travel to Amsterdam on Saturday but I'm not as a Welsh person.

  15. #35

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    I'm with Sludge on this.
    Well you can **** Off an all then!

  16. #36

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Well you can **** Off an all then!
    Yer mate Trump isn't coming back you know.

  17. #37

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Winners of that go to Baku for the quarters. Fckin laughable.

    Semis in London.

  18. #38

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Putting the idiocy of traveling during a pandemic to one side, there are clearly some utter stupidities around the rules.

    The Danes can go to Amsterdam but the Welsh are banned. How is that in any way fair?

    Perversely, I, as an American, am allowed to to travel to Amsterdam on Saturday but I'm not as a Welsh person.
    Politics perhaps?
    And you side with those bastards?
    **** the EU...bunch of pigs and the sooner that some of you so called liberals get your head around what they are and stand for the better.

  19. #39

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Putting the idiocy of traveling during a pandemic to one side, there are clearly some utter stupidities around the rules.

    The Danes can go to Amsterdam but the Welsh are banned. How is that in any way fair?

    Perversely, I, as an American, am allowed to to travel to Amsterdam on Saturday but I'm not as a Welsh person.
    It's almost like The Netherlands can set the rules for who can and cannot come into their country.

  20. #40

    Re: Travelling to Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Yer mate Trump isn't coming back you know.
    You expecting an argument on that from me?
    All I want is a fair reflection of what is what and some people are simply unable to process thoughts and facts without turning it to the Nu-Left.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •