+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female Pundits

Female Pundits

The mainstream channels have really missed a trick not inviting either Laura McAllister or Jayne Ludlow, for our games at least. Dear God these two know their football inside out. I’d have either of them down the City pulling the strings.

Re: Female Pundits

McAllister is really impressive.

I'd rather listen to her than Earnie any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The mainstream channels have really missed a trick not inviting either Laura McAllister or Jayne Ludlow, for our games at least. Dear God these two know their football inside out. I’d have either of them down the City pulling the strings.
    Very impressed listening to Jane Ludlow to be fair.

In what roles?

The mainstream channels have really missed a trick not inviting either Laura McAllister or Jayne Ludlow, for our games at least. Dear God these two know their football inside out. I’d have either of them down the City pulling the STRINGS
    Don’t you mean washing line ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Don’t you mean washing line ?
    Put your tin hat on

Quote Originally Posted by willo1927 View Post
    In what roles?
    If we ever went down the director of football route, McAllister would be a hell of a shout. Intelligent, football knowledge and a City fan to boot, something she mentions quite regular. Of course I don’t know her personally but I’d bet my bollocks she’s no shyster who’d be in it to line her own pockets, she portrays common sense and integrity.

If we ever went down the director of football route, McAllister would be a hell of a shout. Intelligent, football knowledge and a City fan to boot, something she mentions quite regular. Of course I don’t know her personally but I’d bet my bollocks she’s no shyster who’d be in it to line her own pockets, she portrays common sense and integrity.
    Couldn't agree more

Straight in at championship level as director of football?
    Hell of a leap of faith I'd say
    Not many businesses would take a big chance like that but not impossible to see happening

Elis James had James Chester, Danny Gabbidon and Jayne Ludlow on his podcast after the Switzerland game and Ludlow was by far the most interesting.

Give me Emma Hayes over Danny Murphy, Jermaine Jenas, John Hartson, Robbie Savage etc. as well.

Quote Originally Posted by willo1927 View Post
    Straight in at championship level as director of football?
    Hell of a leap of faith I'd say
    Not many businesses would take a big chance like that but not impossible to see happening
    Laura McAllister would not be a risk at all, she’s no novice..........this is a club that not so long ago appointed a young painter as its chief scout mind you

Laura McAllister would not be a risk at all, she’s no novice..........this is a club that not so long ago appointed a young painter as its chief scout mind you
    She would be a risk as anyone would be in that role
    There would be no guarantee as you know
    We all know the painter wasn't chief scout
    That was all boll##ks

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Elis James had James Chester, Danny Gabbidon and Jayne Ludlow on his podcast after the Switzerland game and Ludlow was by far the most interesting.

Give me Emma Hayes over Danny Murphy, Jermaine Jenas, John Hartson, Robbie Savage etc. as well.
    Ludlow keeps saying “look”…does my head in !

Micah Richards is the best….. IMO. Although he’s not female !

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Maybe it's her Craig Bellamy impersonation.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Maybe it's her Craig Bellamy impersonation.

& he’s never been heard of since, what did Vinnie do with him?

We have Kelly Anne whatsherface. I think she might have been an England player. I'm not impressed.

On the other hand, we have Rebecca Lowe hosting the EPL. She's very good.

She is a real nice lady a Professor to boot with a Cityb season ticket , and great taste in music .

Get all the women off the screens on match days. None of them are any good. I’m not having some woman telling me what’s right and what’s wrong in the first half. They are only on there because it’s politically correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    Get all the women off the screens on match days. None of them are any good. I’m not having some woman telling me what’s right and what’s wrong in the first half. They are only on there because it’s politically correct.
    Trying too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Trying too hard.
    He’s logged off. Think his wife told him to.

I see Alex Scott (and Jermaine Jenas for that matter) are now hosts on the One Show. How they got that gig I don't know as they are crap on MOTD. As for women as pundits I do like Jayne Ludlow and Laura McAllister, especially Laura McAllister. Generally, I have heard commentators such as Jacqui Oatley and Vicky Sparks (both terrible, sound like they were trained by Clive Tyldsley!). As for summarisers I think Sky's Michelle Owen (ex Cardiff player), Bianca Westwood and Sue Smith are very good. And Kelly Cates is good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    listen to him

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    I f***ing hate people who use that way of speaking. I hope they don't say that to blind people.