+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: Female Pundits

  1. #1

    Female Pundits

    The mainstream channels have really missed a trick not inviting either Laura McAllister or Jayne Ludlow, for our games at least. Dear God these two know their football inside out. Id have either of them down the City pulling the strings.

  2. #2

    Re: Female Pundits

    McAllister is really impressive.

    I'd rather listen to her than Earnie any day of the week.

  3. #3

    Re: Female Pundits

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The mainstream channels have really missed a trick not inviting either Laura McAllister or Jayne Ludlow, for our games at least. Dear God these two know their football inside out. Id have either of them down the City pulling the strings.
    Very impressed listening to Jane Ludlow to be fair.

  4. #4

    Re: Female Pundits

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The mainstream channels have really missed a trick not inviting either Laura McAllister or Jayne Ludlow, for our games at least. Dear God these two know their football inside out. Id have either of them down the City pulling the strings.
    In what roles?

  5. #5

    Re: Female Pundits

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The mainstream channels have really missed a trick not inviting either Laura McAllister or Jayne Ludlow, for our games at least. Dear God these two know their football inside out. I’d have either of them down the City pulling the STRINGS
    Don’t you mean washing line ?

  6. #6

    Re: Female Pundits

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Don’t you mean washing line ?
    Put your tin hat on

  7. #7

    Re: Female Pundits

    Quote Originally Posted by willo1927 View Post
    In what roles?
    If we ever went down the director of football route, McAllister would be a hell of a shout. Intelligent, football knowledge and a City fan to boot, something she mentions quite regular. Of course I don’t know her personally but I’d bet my bollocks she’s no shyster who’d be in it to line her own pockets, she portrays common sense and integrity.

  8. #8

    Re: Female Pundits

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    If we ever went down the director of football route, McAllister would be a hell of a shout. Intelligent, football knowledge and a City fan to boot, something she mentions quite regular. Of course I don’t know her personally but I’d bet my bollocks she’s no shyster who’d be in it to line her own pockets, she portrays common sense and integrity.
    Couldn't agree more

  9. #9

    Re: Female Pundits

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    If we ever went down the director of football route, McAllister would be a hell of a shout. Intelligent, football knowledge and a City fan to boot, something she mentions quite regular. Of course I don’t know her personally but I’d bet my bollocks she’s no shyster who’d be in it to line her own pockets, she portrays common sense and integrity.
    Straight in at championship level as director of football?
    Hell of a leap of faith I'd say
    Not many businesses would take a big chance like that but not impossible to see happening

  10. #10

    Re: Female Pundits

    Elis James had James Chester, Danny Gabbidon and Jayne Ludlow on his podcast after the Switzerland game and Ludlow was by far the most interesting.

    Give me Emma Hayes over Danny Murphy, Jermaine Jenas, John Hartson, Robbie Savage etc. as well.

  11. #11

    Re: Female Pundits

    Quote Originally Posted by willo1927 View Post
    Straight in at championship level as director of football?
    Hell of a leap of faith I'd say
    Not many businesses would take a big chance like that but not impossible to see happening
    Laura McAllister would not be a risk at all, she’s no novice..........this is a club that not so long ago appointed a young painter as its chief scout mind you

  12. #12

    Re: Female Pundits

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Laura McAllister would not be a risk at all, she’s no novice..........this is a club that not so long ago appointed a young painter as its chief scout mind you
    She would be a risk as anyone would be in that role
    There would be no guarantee as you know
    We all know the painter wasn't chief scout
    That was all boll##ks

  13. #13

    Re: Female Pundits

    Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Elis James had James Chester, Danny Gabbidon and Jayne Ludlow on his podcast after the Switzerland game and Ludlow was by far the most interesting.

    Give me Emma Hayes over Danny Murphy, Jermaine Jenas, John Hartson, Robbie Savage etc. as well.
    Ludlow keeps saying “look”…does my head in !

  14. #14

    Re: Female Pundits

    Micah Richards is the best.. IMO. Although hes not female !

  15. #15

    Re: Female Pundits

    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Ludlow keeps saying lookdoes my head in !
    Maybe it's her Craig Bellamy impersonation.

  16. #16

    Re: Female Pundits

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Maybe it's her Craig Bellamy impersonation.

  17. #17

    Re: Female Pundits

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Laura McAllister would not be a risk at all, she’s no novice..........this is a club that not so long ago appointed a young painter as its chief scout mind you
    & he’s never been heard of since, what did Vinnie do with him?

  18. #18

    Re: Female Pundits

    We have Kelly Anne whatsherface. I think she might have been an England player. I'm not impressed.

    On the other hand, we have Rebecca Lowe hosting the EPL. She's very good.

  19. #19

    Re: Female Pundits

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    If we ever went down the director of football route, McAllister would be a hell of a shout. Intelligent, football knowledge and a City fan to boot, something she mentions quite regular. Of course I don’t know her personally but I’d bet my bollocks she’s no shyster who’d be in it to line her own pockets, she portrays common sense and integrity.
    She is a real nice lady a Professor to boot with a Cityb season ticket , and great taste in music .

  20. #20

    Re: Female Pundits

    Get all the women off the screens on match days. None of them are any good. Im not having some woman telling me whats right and whats wrong in the first half. They are only on there because its politically correct.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •