+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Would Rob Page make a good Cardiff City manager?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Would Rob Page make a good Cardiff City manager?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Interesting and mostly intelligent stuff. But I could get past why the bloke who spoke the most sense has his laptop covered in stickers. What's up with that?
    Thank you for having a look. I noticed us having a flat four instead of a striker until Moore came on but caught up in the emotion of it too much to see what our defensive strategy behind this might be.

Regarding stickers, maybe trying to access the youth market?

UEFA seeded Denmark 15th before the draw which in theory makes it our easiest game so far with Turkey seeded 14th, but I think FIFA's current rank of Denmark at 10th in the world and 7th in Europe is probably more accurate. It's a tough game on the weekend but hopefully we win and I can watch it back unscathed to see what our strategy is for this game.

Re: Would Rob Page make a good Cardiff City manager?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Thank you for having a look. I noticed us having a flat four instead of a striker until Moore came on but caught up in the emotion of it too much to see what our defensive strategy behind this might be.

Regarding stickers, maybe trying to access the youth market?

UEFA seeded Denmark 15th before the draw which in theory makes it our easiest game so far with Turkey seeded 14th, but I think FIFA's current rank of Denmark at 10th in the world and 7th in Europe is probably more accurate. It's a tough game on the weekend but hopefully we win and I can watch it back unscathed to see what our strategy is for this game.
    Thanks for posting it. I'll watch them again.