Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Still think more sides would adopt the position of taking the knee , shocked to read today it was just a few sides still adopting it mainly the UK sides, pointing out that doesn't make anyone a racist or right winger.

Neither does it make anyone a racist who they vote for albeit racism exists both the left and right side of politics and its voters .

If some feel taking the knee is now slowly losing its impact , it doesn't make them racists.

It's reported decent genuine and even black players and sides think the action has perhaps had its day, and perhaps should now end ,still doesn't make them racists .
I agree that if some feel taking the knee is now slowly losing its impact it doesn't make them racist. But if "some" decried it from the outset and regularly posted updates each time some player or team stopped to argue everyone should stop as it has had its day then it probably does. Here is your back copy on the subject if it helps others form a view on which side of the line you fall.

1. If black lives matter so much why do they kill each other .
2. with regards to black lives matter I get it ,support it,fed up with it dictating every media narrative .
3. I'm on one knee as we speak ,I'm sure nothing bad was going on perfect driving ,no etc
4. before all this , ,people were asking why black youths were knifing each other in London
5. It's been politically highjacked, wait for the onslaught .
6. Well done QPR and Matt Le Tissier
7. Its about the overall injustices in the world which all deserve the same empathy and respect of lives ,its strange how certain injustices are recognised over others , for example I cant recall a simalir demonstrsting in the same as BLM , hope its not political.
8. Need to move on now , lots of folk irritated , lots of things wrong in the world.
9. society problem is about populism subject matter such as BLM or Eco issues ,its like the brand new thing to follow ,
10. The only interest I ever had in 'taking the knee ' was when I was involved in parks football
11. I'd never boo , however I do think taking the knee needs to have an end date
12. Where have all the BLM riots /Demo's gone in the USA and to some extent UK, loads of statues left standing we need rid off ?
13. With the latest onset of abusive via ocial media sites , from racism to death threats and homephobic insults to wards Black and white people, isn't it time that footballers as a unit now make a similar stance as tthd yaking the knee protest and simply stop using these abusive platforms that generate such nastiness .
14. Great decision well, done the brave Bees , when you consider they in particular have developed and have a lot of good young black players .Think it all as to end , before crowds return .Iwonder if the 6 nation Rugby players divided response provide a catalyst to change ?
15. Rumours Brentford will not be taking the knee in the Premiership. Croatia are saying the same for the Euro's , both refer to the alleged no politics rules in football , and its long-term ineffectiveness , as per Zaha point and decision ?
16. Lets prey the new football role models of society behaviour in the appropriate for all manner of things not just race .
17. Appears Scotland will not be Taking The Knee ,it will intresting to see how this plays out over the tournament .I believe England and NZ cricketers didn't partake today .