+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Itv Welsh fans

Itv Welsh fans

I'm very sorry everyone, I was on the itv news coverage as one of the people in Amsterdam, I'm very sorry its alot harder to talk on camera than it looks and the other 2 people wouldn't speak at all. In summary I usually wouldn't use the words honor and privalage anywhere near as much

Re: Itv Welsh fans

I haven't seen it yet but it does sound a bit funny You're right when you say it's harder than it looks, hope you enjoy rest of the weekend with the honour of representing all of us who wish we could be there.

sing loud mate !

Enjoyed the news item. Well done.

I was caught a couple of times in Baku. I've no idea who the people interviewing me were or who what channel it was shown on, but I expect I talked crap.

TV related but not football. A job that I’m doing is going to be featured on a Channel 4 series, the TV crew were there Wednesday and I was filmed discussing the work with Sarah Beeney, showing her the plans etc, explaining about alterations we’d made to them etc. Anyway later in the day one of the crew says and she’s laughing “Stephen, here’s your glasses, you’d left them on the table we’ve just cleared, I like the diamantés on them” !!!!! Now these are an old pair of my misses’ glasses that were knocking about the house that I’d tried on, were perfect, so I put them in my work bag for use looking at plans etc. Don’t know how much of me will be on screen when the programme airs but is a man with diamantés on his glasses an advantage or disadvantage in the show biz world?

I think you might find that the telephone is ringing off the hook, after that!