+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: Hancock resigns

  1. #1

    Hancock resigns

    Resigns of course!!

    See what they did.

    Waited until the nation was watching the football then sneaked it out!!

  2. #2

    Re: Hancock resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Resigns of course!!

    See what they did.

    Waited until the nation was watching the football then sneaked it out!!
    Exactly what Hancock was doing..

  3. #3

    Re: Hancock resigns

    Giggs take note

  4. #4

    Re: Hancock resigns

    Absolute pig of a man.

  5. #5

    Re: Hancock resigns

    Appologies for any offence caused by my now deleted comment. It doesn't change my thoughts on the matter.
    But when managing to annoy that many people so quickly, with a comment about a subject like that. I think its clear I overstepped the mark. Certainly didn't want to cause offence to that level, and probably should have thought twice about bringing in a sensitive subject like that.

  6. #6

    Re: Hancock resigns

    But if they were playing away, they'd be in a bubble, so distancing oesn't apply.

    Had to go though.

  7. #7

    Re: Hancock resigns

    Don't do as I do,
    Do as I say,

  8. #8

    Re: Hancock resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Exactly what Hancock was doing..
    But was it Hancock's half hour......

    Or a bit less!!

  9. #9

    Re: Hancock resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    But was it Hancock's half hour......

    Or a bit less!!
    5 minutes would do me....

  10. #10

    Re: Hancock resigns

    What a tragedy for two families - far more important ramifications there than a mere change of health secretary.

  11. #11

    Re: Hancock resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Appologies for any offence caused by my now deleted comment. It doesn't change my thoughts on the matter.
    But when managing to annoy that many people so quickly, with a comment about a subject like that. I think its clear I overstepped the mark. Certainly didn't want to cause offence to that level, and probably should have thought twice about bringing in a sensitive subject like that.
    I didn't read what you wrote on here before it was deleted, but I will say that I fully agree with it.

  12. #12

    Re: Hancock resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I didn't read what you wrote on here before it was deleted, but I will say that I fully agree with it.
    What an odd comment but fair play to chrisp for being big enough to admit he overstepped the mark.

  13. #13

    Re: Hancock resigns

    Is he in line for the Spurs job ?

  14. #14

    Re: Hancock resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I didn't read what you wrote on here before it was deleted, but I will say that I fully agree with it.
    What he said was...

    Oh sorry Footy is starting must go

  15. #15

    Re: Hancock resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    What an odd comment but fair play to chrisp for being big enough to admit he overstepped the mark.
    After not reading his comments, i'd say that chris didn't overstep the mark and i fully endorse what he said. For me, the case is now closed.

  16. #16

    Re: Hancock resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    What he said was...

    Oh sorry Footy is starting must go
    Don't spoil it for me

  17. #17

    Re: Hancock resigns

    Hancock only needs a couple more marriages and a few more affairs to be in the running to be elected as our next Prime Minister.

  18. #18

    Re: Hancock resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Hancock only needs a couple more marriages and a few more affairs to be in the running to be elected as our next Prime Minister.
    He didn't go to Eton

  19. #19

    Re: Hancock resigns

    I will miss old Matt .

    Love the folks who wouldn't go there with the ladies.

    Lol

  20. #20

    Re: Hancock resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I Love the folks who wouldn't go there with the ladies.

    Lol
    If only Hancock had said this he might still have a job.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •