+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its very sad there is no real opposition .

I know you not supposed to mention the Blair name or Blairsim around Labour and it supporters however surely some must wonder some form of that politics maybe more successful and making a better fist of this .

If only they had gone for David Miliband what would that look like now , would Brexit have happened , would the red wall still be there , would he win seats in Scotland to stop the march of Scottish nationalism ??
    David Milliband would have made a great prime minister but he was tainted by his clear support for the invasion of Iraq which was utterly disgraceful . I hope one day Blair is in prison for that .

So the question would be if he had defeated his brother , who was hopeless , would he have been up for another invasion , if the circumstances arrived ?

The labour movement couldn't have handled that

Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    David Milliband would have made a great prime minister but he was tainted by his clear support for the invasion of Iraq which was utterly disgraceful . I hope one day Blair is in prison for that .

So the question would be if he had defeated his brother , who was hopeless , would he have been up for another invasion , if the circumstances arrived ?

The labour movement couldn't have handled that
    A lot Labour people supported it at the time MP's and voters , to assume David Milliband would invade again , or not agree with it once he knew the finer details once sitting at the top table is difficult to know or even judge .

The Labour movement has to accept its fate then.