+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 52

Thread: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

  1. #21

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Brilliant 👏
    Well you are bound to applaud him as he's one of your lot isn't he ?

    They say jump .....you say how high ?

  2. #22

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Decent appointment on this occasion I think.
    You see what you've done here, sir, is you have accidentally posted a political post on the football board.

  3. #23

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    You see what you've done here, sir, is you have accidentally posted a political post on the football board.
    Ewood is a tory , he is of course going to think Javid is a decent appointment

  4. #24
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    10,702

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    you are not a tory though

    Definitely not a tory

    I repeat the man is not a tory

    Honestly

    As for me I honestly think people who vote tory are stupid , selfish or both

    If a law was passed that stopped stupid or selfish people from voting then I would be fully behind it

    Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind

    We have a bunch of corrupt , lying , cheating tossers like Boris, gove , Patel and formerly Hancock and bent advisors like Hancock in government in power and the idiotic public are voting them in , including you

    But feck em , I didn't vote for the clowns and my conscience is clear

    When the towns in England that voted tory for the first time in generations realise that the conservatives don't give a feck about them they have made their bed and will have to go and lie in it
    What I may or may not be is none of your business and not relevant to what I said.
    It's a fact that all the people on here who say that people who vote conservative are stupid and stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote are all labour supporters.
    It seems like they all want an electoral system where you either vote labour or you are not allowed to vote. That reminds me of soviet communism. But then Sludge, that is the kind of society you aspire to live in. clearly, (and luckily for you) because you were never in the position of actually having to live in it. For your sake as well as mine I hope you never have to.

  5. #25

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    What I may or may not be is none of your business and not relevant to what I said.
    It's a fact that all the people on here who say that people who vote conservative are stupid and stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote are all labour supporters.
    It seems like they all want an electoral system where you either vote labour or you are not allowed to vote. That reminds me of soviet communism. But then Sludge, that is the kind of society you aspire to live in. clearly, (and luckily for you) because you were never in the position of actually having to live in it. For your sake as well as mine I hope you never have to.
    Imagine what it would have been like if Corbyn had won eh.

  6. #26

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    What I may or may not be is none of your business and not relevant to what I said.
    It's a fact that all the people on here who say that people who vote conservative are stupid and stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote are all labour supporters.
    It seems like they all want an electoral system where you either vote labour or you are not allowed to vote. That reminds me of soviet communism. But then Sludge, that is the kind of society you aspire to live in. clearly, (and luckily for you) because you were never in the position of actually having to live in it. For your sake as well as mine I hope you never have to.
    people who are tories are always saying its none of your business who I vote for

    Its a giveaway , raving tory

    You know it and I know it 😏

  7. #27
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    10,702

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    people who are tories are always saying its none of your business who I vote for

    Its a giveaway , raving tory

    You know it and I know it 😏
    And you're a raving left wing pro communist fellow traveller safe in the knowledge he will never actually have to endure the nightmare of the utopia he aspires to.if you knew the reality you'd run as far away as you could as fast as you could

  8. #28

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    bloke's just another ****

  9. #29
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    10,702

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Imagine what it would have been like if Corbyn had won eh.
    In all honesty, would you have wanted that?
    Really?
    Honestly?

  10. #30

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    In all honesty, would you have wanted that?
    Really?
    Honestly?
    I would've loved it

  11. #31

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    And you're a raving left wing pro communist fellow traveller safe in the knowledge he will never actually have to endure the nightmare of the utopia he aspires to.if you knew the reality you'd run as far away as you could as fast as you could
    confirmed

    Silly fecking tory

    I knew we would get there in the end

  12. #32

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    So Hancock, a strong pro lockdown voice who has long been the fall guy, is out of the cabinet and replaced by someone pushing to end restrictions "asap", all due to footage leaked to a newspaper whose political editor used to go out with the PM's wife? Purely coincidental I'm sure

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...soon-possible/

  13. #33

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    He, was a great batsman fair play. A bit fiery. Ex Glamorgan. 😂😂

  14. #34

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    He, was a great batsman fair play. A bit fiery. Ex Glamorgan. 😂😂
    Javid Megrandad

    Used to roll about with a lady on the grass behind Sophia Gardens listening to Javed sort out bowlers with his wood

  15. #35
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    10,702

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    confirmed

    Silly fecking tory

    I knew we would get there in the end
    And stupid mantra chanting left wing clown who wishes for something that he hopes in reality he never gets. I promise you you would not like it so just give it up. you're in yesterworld and its all bad.
    and much as you try, trying to use words like tory as an insult doesn't work, just like using opera and ballet doesn't it just shows you are obsessed with a class war in your own head, dummy!!

  16. #36

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I cannot be envious of people who think of the coin before peoples health and welfare
    how do you have a strong health and welfare system if you do not have a strong economy?

    Generally, left wing policies are bad for the economy, certainly in a global market place. If only there was a way to be economically right wing and socially left wing?

  17. #37

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Imagine what it would have been like if Corbyn had won eh.
    it would have been like lockdown but only worse.

  18. #38

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    And stupid mantra chanting left wing clown who wishes for something that he hopes in reality he never gets. I promise you you would not like it so just give it up. you're in yesterworld and its all bad.
    and much as you try, trying to use words like tory as an insult doesn't work, just like using opera and ballet doesn't it just shows you are obsessed with a class war in your own head, dummy!!
    I always knew despite your continually denial and your obvious attack on anything left of centre that you were a raving tory boy

    I don't care whether you or your wife have experience of living in the Eastern bloc its totally irrelevant to modern Western social democratic policy

    In fact the recent attack on the welfare state by your lot could easily be taking place in communist countries and states you think people like me support

    The sooner that the Labour Party disband , get rid of corban, Abbott and the other idiots and we get a decent alternative to your lot , the better .

    If that makes me a socialist communist dreamer then clearly you need to sort your head out

  19. #39

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    how do you have a strong health and welfare system if you do not have a strong economy?

    Generally, left wing policies are bad for the economy, certainly in a global market place. If only there was a way to be economically right wing and socially left wing?
    are you saying that the conservatives are doing a good job of running the economy ?

    Tell me you are joking

    You don't have to have a right wing economic policy to provide health and welfare .

    Right wing economic policy almost always leads to a contraction on health and welfare . The only reason why spending on health and welfare goes up during times of economic hardship is because failure to do so would lead to rioting and disorder .

  20. #40

    Re: Saeed Javid is new Health Secretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    it would have been like lockdown but only worse.
    At least the nurses who saved our lives would have got a decent pay rise

    The tories really are wankers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •