+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Season ticket sales / renewals - Available now online

Re: Season ticket sales

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Folk Love a queue , I remember sleeping out overnight at the Capital Theatre to guarantee my Jethro Tull tickets
    You’re Living In The Past though

Re: Season ticket sales - Updated 4.30pm Wednesday

How do I use my citycash balance to purchase season ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    25k + people in the queue for "tickets" ie STs. 1770 odd in the queue ahead of me. Queuing paused at 07.18. Not sure how those numbers match up though. Seems a few people might want to chance the ballot system.🙂
    25,000? That can't be right surely? We don't have 25,000 ST holders

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    27,411 now ,we will have to build a new stadium the way this is going its only 10:48

27,411 now ,we will have to build a new stadium the way this is going its only 10:48
    1,371 others soles waiting

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The system hasn't been in operation for months. It has been stuck on 25000 for ages. Assume it is a cumulative list of people going onto the ticketing page.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    How do I use my citycash balance to purchase season ticket?
    You don’t. City cash balance wiped clear last week. Never been able to use city cash balance from one season to buy season ticket for next one.

1685 ahead of me at 11.10.
    Think I'll try again much later.

Me thinks somethings afoot (and it's not 12 inches)

My written letter will be quicker

Its all a bit silly really. People panicking like lemmings to get in the queue, probably a lot of them because they haven't even read the club instructions properly (if at all). Anyone with an existing season ticket can purchase at any time over the next two weeks and will be guaranteed their seat. There is no limit on the amount of season tickets they can sell, it is just the subsequent ballot system that will cause problems with getting access to the ground for games and that is a totally separate issue. Imagine the panic and angst when that comes along

Been told Facebook is going into meltdown about this

Thank god I wrote that letter

No credit balance from last season showing on my account , emailed ticket office , god knows when they will reply, crazy no one on the phones at this time

Quote Originally Posted by fred keenor View Post
    No credit balance from last season showing on my account , emailed ticket office , god knows when they will reply, crazy no one on the phones at this time
    I keep getting "Select the person from who the closed sale pool is to be purchased". It is very annoying. I'm renewing mine and my Dad's tickets, and they're selected

Apparently 3 staff in the office. 10 staff outside working for track and trace. Brillant, you coundnt make it up.

I"ve given up for today.
    It said I had a credit of £51.50 but wouldn"t let me use it against my ST purchase. I tried again and then it said I didn"t have any credit even though I haven"t used any of it.
    My mate has just experienced exactly the same thing.
    I"ve emailed ticket sales and got a reply saying the office is unmanned but someone will get back to me as soon as possible.

Sold out

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I keep getting "Select the person from who the closed sale pool is to be purchased". It is very annoying. I'm renewing mine and my Dad's tickets, and they're selected
    I was getting that as well. And it wouldn't accept full value of Bluebirds credit.

But i've clicked around and cleared the basket and tried again and now my credit balance has dropped by £4.04?? but I can use the full remaining balance to pay for the ticket.

I'm going to clear basket and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Apparently 3 staff in the office. 10 staff outside working for track and trace. Brillant, you coundnt make it up.
    Dai Hunt is cycling down to rescue this situation as we speak , just seen going over Gabalfa Flyover

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I was getting that as well. And it wouldn't accept full value of Bluebirds credit.

But i've clicked around and cleared the basket and tried again and now my credit balance has dropped by £4.04?? but I can use the full remaining balance to pay for the ticket.

I'm going to clear basket and try again.
    Update. I have started from scratch and my Bluebirds credit balance is now £0.00. I have not completed any transaction.

Just got kicked off after loading my ticket up and getting ready to pay for it, now it’s gone back onto the queue after I was originally waiting for over a hour.

I know this mind sound pathetic but I was 50/50 about renewing anyway due to my first baby being due in August and the hassle with the ballots, I don’t think I’ll bother now.

Does anyone have an email to email them on?

Paid £220 for the ST last year, didn't use the streaming option at all and offered a £139 credit balance - they must be making it up as they go along as no idea how they've come to that figure!

just did mine flew through , once you select ticket into basket , hit use bluebird credit bottom right , hit summary to see your values , good luck not many tickets left .

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Does anyone have an email to email them on?

Paid £220 for the ST last year, didn't use the streaming option at all and offered a £139 credit balance - they must be making it up as they go along as no idea how they've come to that figure!
    Help with your Bluebirds Club Account – queries@cardiffcityfc.co.uk
    • Help with ticketing queries – tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk
    • Help with commercial ticketing queries – sales@cardiffcityfc.co.uk
    • All other enquires – club@cardiffcityfc.co.u

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Update. I have started from scratch and my Bluebirds credit balance is now £0.00. I have not completed any transaction.
    You may have just funded the Bale transfer Mike

Help with your Bluebirds Club Account – queries@cardiffcityfc.co.uk
    • Help with ticketing queries – tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk
    • Help with commercial ticketing queries – sales@cardiffcityfc.co.uk
    • All other enquires – club@cardiffcityfc.co.u
    cheers!