1st July is tomorrow (Thursday).

Re: Season ticket sales

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    1st July is tomorrow (Thursday).

That Ingurlund result has done my head in

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    They're not on sale until tomorrow.
    Doh. That explains s it, got my dates mixed up!!

Anyone have the foggiest what the situation is if you’ve got a full season’s credit from last season + the few behind closed doors games from the previous season? Will your card just be credited or is there anything to pay if the prices have gone up? I’d phone the club but I think they’re ex directory.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Anyone have the foggiest what the situation is if you’ve got a full season’s credit from last season + the few behind closed doors games from the previous season? Will your card just be credited or is there anything to pay if the prices have gone up? I’d phone the club but I think they’re ex directory.
    No staff in to take phone calls, Emails only (please don’t ask me for the address as I haven’t got a clue)

I’m writing them a letter, 2nd class stamp

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    No staff in to take phone calls, Emails only (please don’t ask me for the address as I haven’t got a clue)

Have you checked the 'Wednesday' compartment in your tablet holder?

It’s a wonder the players aren’t all training out their backs.

Not really sure what to say about this post, other than you obviously haven't bothered to read any notices from the club on this subject. If you have any credit to carry over, why would you even think that there would be nothing to pay if your new ticket price is more than the credit ? The club is not a charity. Also, they are not mind readers, if you don't actually apply for the ticket online in the first place, why would they just give you one and credit your card automatically - you might not want to renew or could even be deceased for all they know. It all just needs people to use a bit of common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Not really sure what to say about this post, other than you obviously haven't bothered to read any notices from the club on this subject. If you have any credit to carry over, why would you even think that there would be nothing to pay if your new ticket price is more than the credit ? The club is not a charity. Also, they are not mind readers, if you don't actually apply for the ticket online in the first place, why would they just give you one and credit your card automatically - you might not want to renew or could even be deceased for all they know. It all just needs people to use a bit of common sense.

As Bernard Bresslaw famously said ‘I only arsked’

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Have you checked the 'Wednesday' compartment in your tablet holder?

Translation please

Translation please
    Ask Nursey.

Think you click on voucher before you purchase ??

I think you should have used any credit from season before last to go towards last seasons' ST. I got about £80 off that way. Chances are, if you didnt, that credit may be lost. Good luck.

Re: Season ticket sales - Updated 4.30pm Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    I think you should have used any credit from season before last to go towards last seasons' ST. I got about £80 off that way. Chances are, if you didnt, that credit may be lost. Good luck.
    From the email received just now.

Supporters with credit balances from the 2019/20 and 2020/21 seasons will have their outstanding credit balances combined and referred to as Bluebirds Credit.

This amount will be loaded to your Bluebirds Club Account in preparation for the launch and can be used against the cost of renewing your Season Ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Anyone actually managed to buy one?
    Have just read the Terms and Conditions.
    Seems pretty clear and I cannot think of an easier or better way of doing it.
    Yes it’s going to require more effort on our part, but we need to do it.
    The only real downside is that there isn’t a failsafe to stop a fan being consistently unsuccessful in the ballot.

One possible glitch.
    In normal circumstances if an ST holder decided not to go to a match they would lose their money.
    In this case an ST holder not wanting to go could enter the ballot hoping to be unsuccessful in which case they would get a refund.
    Thus denying the opportunity to those who really want go should they be successful.

I await being corrected!

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    If you are deceased you ought to let them know.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    From the email received just now.

Supporters with credit balances from the 2019/20 and 2020/21 seasons will have their outstanding credit balances combined and referred to as Bluebirds Credit.

This amount will be loaded to your Bluebirds Club Account in preparation for the launch and can be used against the cost of renewing your Season Ticket.
    Generous of the club the carry forward 2 seasons worth of ST credit. Let's hope the system works and attendance gets back to normal ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Have just read the Terms and Conditions.
    Seems pretty clear and I cannot think of an easier or better way of doing it.
    Yes it’s going to require more effort on our part, but we need to do it.
    The only real downside is that there isn’t a failsafe to stop a fan being consistently unsuccessful in the ballot.

One possible glitch.
    In normal circumstances if an ST holder decided not to go to a match they would lose their money.
    In this case an ST holder not wanting to go could enter the ballot hoping to be unsuccessful in which case they would get a refund.
    Thus denying the opportunity to those who really want go should they be successful.

I await being corrected!
    What happens if an ST holder doesn't enter the ballot for a particular game in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    What happens if an ST holder doesn't enter the ballot for a particular game in the first place?
    The way I read it is that if you get a season ticket, you are indicating your intention to go to matches and therefore you will be entered into any ballot automatically. If successful for any particular match, you can of course inform the club you do not want to go and can not attend and they can reallocate the ticket elsewhere. In those circumstances I am not sure if you will get a credit but you will if you are in the ballot and unsuccessful. Anyway, lets hope that the capacity is above whatever the number of season tickets sold, so that everyone who wants to can attend.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Generous of the club the carry forward 2 seasons worth of ST credit. Let's hope the system works and attendance gets back to normal ASAP.
    I think I used my 19/20 balance towards my 20/21 ticket.

So I'm expecting a full season credit.

Anyone managed to find their balance out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I think I used my 19/20 balance towards my 20/21 ticket.

So I'm expecting a full season credit.

Anyone managed to find their balance out yet?
    Don't you lose credit if you watched home games on line ?