+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Season ticket sales / renewals - Available now online

Re: Season ticket sales - Updated 4.30pm Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Maybe so but I think that financially supporting the club in hard times was more important than reducing my personal expenditure.
    That's great if you can afford to support a billionaire businessman, not everyone is so fortunate

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    If you’re worried about 200 or 300 turning up perhaps you’d better think twice about renewing and being in a possible 16,000 crowd. People under 35???? I’ve got a lad of 23 working for me and the information from the club on line is baffling him, he’d rather go down, hand the money over the counter, job done. The pandemic excuse is a load of bollocks now, the club need to look over the retail park to see how Asda, Next etc are coping, or should everyone shop online with them? It is an inconvenience to many to use the online facility, face to face transactions are still popular y’know, witness the shops and supermarkets. Bluetit has hit the nail on the head, the club are too mean to pay for the staff. They should be encouraging fans to pay by any means, they’re a business for God’s sake, they need to act like one.
    In a 16000 crowd outdoors, I can control who I stand/sit by and will know most of them anyway and their covid status. Also I can protect myself further with mask etc. So I have absolutely no problem in going to matches even if the ground is full. Standing in a queue with a bunch of strangers is something totally different and expecting the club to put its staff in danger is unrealistic at this time but may not be in a few months time. Costs of staffing and equipment needed do come into it for the club but why shouldn't it - they are a business after all, as you succinctly pointed out. The vast majority will be able and happy to renew online.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    That's great if you can afford to support a billionaire businessman, not everyone is so fortunate
    You are not supporting a billionaire businessman, you are supporting the club you are supposed to be a fan of and who are currently losing around £3.5m a month and where the owner could pull the plug at any time, especially if he sees comments like that regularly. Perhaps you want the club to go bust ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I don't think it'll be Edwards if we were to do one, as they are no longer "FOOTBALL FRIENDLY".

Price might be a stumbling block as well, as we are being informed coach would be operating at 80% capacity
    Looks like the Bath friendly is sold out, anyway. I hope you find a coach company who will take over from Edwards. A TITless Saturday just wouldn't be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The vast majority will be able and happy to renew online.
    And the minority, what do they do? And if it is a minority there’s hardly likely to be queues of 200 to 300 is there. Cater for everyone should be a motto for a business such as the City’s, why alienate people?

Perhaps some clever soul could post step by step instructions, for all those people who might be struggling?

It's questionable as to whether my action was supporting a billionaire as he make a huge loss every month. Were he creaming off profits my decision would have been different. And I realise, of course, that each person has his or her own personal circumstances and I wouldn't dream about telling them what they should do.

I just renewed both my tickets (son and me). No queue, also very easy and straightforward. Well done CCFC.

I think what he means if if it told you how much credit you were entitled to, you could type in how much of it you wanted to use rather than using that stupid slider thing!
    That’s what I meant

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Perhaps some clever soul could post step by step instructions, for all those people who might be struggling?
    What about those with "NO Email ADDRESS"

Not everyone has one you know

Point is you didnt even need to watch them all, if you bought the option you were signed up for every game whether you logged in to watch or not. Thats why i didnt bother, i just paid to watch the games i really wanted, considering many were on tv somewhere anyway.
    Is this right? I watched one game on the stream and so I was expecting £10 to be deducted from my credit amount?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    What about those with "NO Email ADDRESS"

Not everyone has one you know

True, so many assumptions these days, ‘everyone has an iphone’, ‘everyone has an email address’, everyone has a bank account’ etc. People have got by for years without mobiles, Facebook, emails etc, why should they change? Everyone should be catered for and not be ostracised because they haven’t succumbed.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
    Is this right? I watched one game on the stream and so I was expecting £10 to be deducted from my credit amount?
    That’s what it said in the original email last year before choosing the option.

That’s what it said in the original email last year before choosing the option.
    Anybody have a copy, I must have sped read it as there is no way I would have willingly signed up to a full year of streams, regardless of whether or not I would have watched.

Trying to renew but it’s not giving me the credit from last season and the season before, it wants to take the full amount. After a bit worked out how to get the credit but it’s nowhere near as much as it should be, pressed it a few times and it decreased. So annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I did them separately to make sure each transaction got the appropriate credit

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Try this https://cdn.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/site...02021%3A22.pdf

Club website telling me my credit balance is £329.98 (last season’s full credit + £58.48 from the previous season), my season ticket this coming season is £269 yet they’re only giving me £164.99 discount and leaving the rest as credit. I don’t want it as credit, I want my season ticket paid for and the remainder reimbursed. Can’t do this online though, can’t speak to anyone will have to email them and await a reply I suppose. Now if I could just nip down the ticket office...............

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post

That is a load of bollocks, it doesn’t sort problems out that, perhaps, only perhaps, a human being could do.

I have 4 seats in family stand my daughter and her friend no longer want to go, so me and wife are looking for grandstand tickets.
    How do I get the credit refund on the two junior tickets.
    Also what does that black line mean that alters the cost of credit?

Confused 😕

Club website telling me my credit balance is £329.98 (last season’s full credit + £58.48 from the previous season), my season ticket this coming season is £269 yet they’re only giving me £164.99 discount and leaving the rest as credit. I don’t want it as credit, I want my season ticket paid for and the remainder reimbursed. Can’t do this online though, can’t speak to anyone will have to email them and await a reply I suppose. Now if I could just nip down the ticket office...............
    The "slider" seems to default to 50% credit, you need to move it to as much (or little) credit as you want. It is poorly designed to say the least.

Sorted it, got the credit but can’t see anything to finalise the transaction, no ‘done’ thing to click on.

Drag the slider. It defaults to half of your balance. The cynic in me thinks that’s deliberate to make people only use half credit and still pay cash they don’t need to. You also have to pay £3 admin fee on card. It won’t let you use your credit for that.

See above a Mike, how do I finalise?

Sorted it, got the credit but can’t see anything to finalise the transaction, no ‘done’ thing to click on.
    You need one of the grandkids to come round and sort it for you

Seriously. I work in IT and it took me two hours this morning to sort mine. Did my step dads ticket in 2 mins. Blame the tools.