+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Season ticket sales / renewals - Available now online

Re: Season ticket sales - Updated 4.30pm Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    See above a Mike, how do I finalise?
    I’m on my phone at the mo in the pub. Forgive if I’m slow.

Once applied balance to pay should be reduced. Then there was a click that took you to a page where you selected to pay balance by card.

Had to fill in card details, now it’s finalising details, should come up £0 taken from the account, not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I’m on my phone at the mo in the pub. Forgive if I’m slow.

Once applied balance to pay should be reduced. Then there was a click that took you to a page where you selected to pay balance by card.
    Get the beer in, I could do with a quick f*cking gallon

Next option was to click summary. Decline funding the academy. VT can do that. Then card details. And voila. Signed up for more misery next season

Had to fill in card details, now it’s finalising details, should come up £0 taken from the account, not holding my breath.
    I think you have to pay the £3 admin fee with your card.

I think you have to pay the £3 admin fee with your card.
    Transaction still be processed, The Nationwide must be wondering why the hell anyone would be paying CCFC £0.00

OK City, you’ve beaten me, I give up

OK City, you’ve beaten me, I give up
    You can’t do a £0 transaction you have to pay £3 for the admin fee.

You need one of the grandkids to come round and sort it for you

Seriously. I work in IT and it took me two hours this morning to sort mine. Did my step dads ticket in 2 mins. Blame the tools.
    My old man used to say a bad workman always blames his tool - at least that what he said when I was born

In other news me and my son, different credit values different transactions, different log in accounts, one early afternoon one just now, both renewed no bother within a few minutes of our time.

Be interesting to see how many season tickets sold today just to see if the system is working for the majority or the few?

Good luck for those who have had difficulties hope you resolve them 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    This is not a complaint but merely an observation:

The over-60's may or may not have noticed that watching all last season's matches via the official streams may result in them having no credit balance - as the cost of watching the streams was practically the same as watching the games live in Zone 4 season.
    Top observation

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Top observation
    I remember Bowie when he was in Hype. Anyhow I paid £269ish last season..,so I reckon I The Bewley Bros owe me 39 quidish.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    I remember Bowie when he was in Hype. Anyhow I paid £269ish last season..,so I reckon I The Bewley Bros owe me 39 quidish.
    This post is slowing sinking into the 'quicksand' nothing 'changes '

I've been in 411 in the Ninian stand for the last few seasons but it won't allow me to renew, says seat not available!!!
    :(
    This happened last year and then they opened that area up a little later on.... can't get hold of anyone in the club!

Quote Originally Posted by mbatte View Post
    I've been in 411 in the Ninian stand for the last few seasons but it won't allow me to renew, says seat not available!!!
    This happened last year and then they opened that area up a little later on.... can't get hold of anyone in the club!
    If you had a season ticket in 411 last year, you should be able to renew. ‘Seat not available’ can mean that you put the seat in your basket earlier and then didn't complete the transaction, so it expired. You need to go into your account again and clear/delete the expired old transaction and then that should release the seat for you to try again. Hope that helps.

Just renewed for my son and I in the Family Stand. I was half dreading it but it was dead simple. Click on the shopping basket icon on the season ticket page for both of us (he's linked to my account). Not sure if the club has changed it but the Bluebirds credit is now set to the maximum as default. These sums come off the original prices and you pay the balance. A confirmation email then follows. I'm slightly worried it was too easy to be true.....but it seems to be the case!

Re: Season ticket sales / renewals - Available now online

Renewed mine, took about 5 minutes

No idea why people were in such a rush on day 1, your seats were reserved

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    If you had a season ticket in 411 last year, you should be able to renew. ‘Seat not available’ can mean that you put the seat in your basket earlier and then didn't complete the transaction, so it expired. You need to go into your account again and clear/delete the expired old transaction and then that should release the seat for you to try again. Hope that helps.
    Go onto the stadium map and try to buy a season ticket in 411. There are none available though last year's season ticket footprint has seats blocked out. As mBatte said he is currently systematically blocked from renewing there.

Quote Originally Posted by mbatte View Post
    This happened to me, first of all it kept saying card declined by bank then seat not available came up every time. I tried it again from a different browser and it eventually worked. Must have taken 10+ goes though

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    This happened to me, first of all it kept saying card declined by bank then seat not available came up every time. I tried it again from a different browser and it eventually worked. Must have taken 10+ goes though
    Yes, but that was all your fault. dml1954 has confirmed as much. The system is superb. Those who try to use it are idiots. Allegedly.

P
    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I was down my mate’s today and he was getting to the final furlong and his card kept getting declined, tried it with Mr in front of his name, then his full name, not just his initial. No good, tried another card of his, same thing, me and him were joking that his missus had cleaned out both accounts After more refusals he says ‘Give me your card’ to his wife and it sailed through.........I’ve now got to sit next to her for a season

P

I was down my mate’s today and he was getting to the final furlong and his card kept getting declined, tried it with Mr in front of his name, then his full name, not just his initial. No good, tried another card of his, same thing, me and him were joking that his missus had cleaned out both accounts After more refusals he says ‘Give me your card’ to his wife and it sailed through.........I’ve now got to sit next to her for a season
    she might get in via the ballot and you don't

I
    P

The stories I’m hearing, just get better and better

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Yes, but that was all your fault. dml1954 has confirmed as much. The system is superb. Those who try to use it are idiots. Allegedly.
    You are not qualified to comment in this thread because you don't have a season ticket and are not a fan of Cardiff City.

The system did not work for me. I sent an email to the club last Thursday outlining the problem but no response so far. Resent the email this morning. Are they snowed under with queries ?

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    The system did not work for me. I sent an email to the club last Thursday outlining the problem but no response so far. Resent the email this morning. Are they snowed under with queries ?
    I’m in the same boat
    Not heard a dickie bird off them

I believe, there are only 2 staff (plus 1 part timer) in the ticket office