+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Season ticket sales / renewals - Available now online

Re: Season ticket sales - Updated 4.30pm Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Update. I have started from scratch and my Bluebirds credit balance is now £0.00. I have not completed any transaction.
    Same here.

I waited 50 minutes to get in, followed the instructions. I intend to use Bluebird Credit, but when I clicked on it it only showed half the amount I should have and wanted me to pay the other half! So I tried again and it only showed be half of the first amount of credit, now a quarter of what I should have! So i came out. Utter shambles of a way to do it, well it would be OK if it worked, the problems start when it doesn't work.

There's no rush, another two weeks to go anyway. So I hope they have some staff there soon as they had to sort it our for me last year.

Bale transfer has now been funded by unclaimed credits alert

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You don’t. City cash balance wiped clear last week. Never been able to use city cash balance from one season to buy season ticket for next one.
    Why is my credit for last seasons ticket say in my city cash account then?

You don’t. City cash balance wiped clear last week. Never been able to use city cash balance from one season to buy season ticket for next one.
    I definitely used mine last season, but you are right, it expired last week.

Do other clubs make such a mess of their season ticket renewals or is it only us?

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Why is my credit for last seasons ticket say in my city cash account then?
    Come on, for goodness sake. Everyone who bought a season ticket last year also got a reward credit of a smaller amount into a city cash account to be used in the club shop/online store or to help buy match tickets during the season. City cash balances for the previous season are cancelled during June (as fully publicised by the club) and a new ‘reward’ scheme starts for the following season on July 1st. The credit you got for last seasons season ticket, due to non attendance as a result of covid, is a totally separate issue - any credit for that is shown on your season ticket page as ‘bluebirds credit’ and can be used to offset against the cost of next seasons season ticket.

Come on, for goodness sake. Everyone who bought a season ticket last year also got a reward credit of a smaller amount into a city cash account to be used in the club shop/online store or to help buy match tickets during the season. City cash balances for the previous season are cancelled during June (as fully publicised by the club) and a new ‘reward’ scheme starts for the following season on July 1st. The credit you got for last seasons season ticket, due to non attendance as a result of covid, is a totally separate issue - any credit for that is shown on your season ticket page as ‘bluebirds credit’ and can be used to offset against the cost of next seasons season ticket.
    Have you tried using it!

In reply to Leningradcowboy, please explain what the ‘mess’ is. Its a pretty straightforward matter made complicated by the people using it, who obviously don’t read the instructions issued by the club. Every single other club in UK will be going through exactly the same process, largely brought about by a pandemic and the regulations imposed by the Government..

Quote Originally Posted by fred keenor View Post
    Have you tried using it!
    I assume you are referring to the season ticket renewal process and not my previous post about the citycash scheme. The answer is yes and I had no problems. Waited patiently in ticketing queue for 30 mins and renewed about 10 mins ago.

I just did the ST renewal for other family members and it went through like a breeze. The credit available was last seasons ST price less 23 x £10.

Discount taken off the ticket price job done.

Going to try mine again now. See if VT has given my credit back.

I just did the ST renewal for other family members and it went through like a breeze. The credit available was last seasons ST price less 23 x £10.

Discount taken off the ticket price job done.

Going to try mine again now. See if VT has given my credit back.
    The £3 transaction fee needs to be taken off the credit balance , what a F up.

I just renewed mine and this time it showed my £51 credit and allowed me to use it against my season ticket so £231 instead of £282.

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    I just renewed mine and this time it showed my £51 credit and allowed me to use it against my season ticket so £231 instead of £282.
    I have re-joined the queue using a different browser. Will find out in 10 mins

I have re-joined the queue using a different browser. Will find out in 10 mins
    When you are logged in have a look at your transaction history, you might find your incomplete attempt from earlier and be able to complete that.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    When you are logged in have a look at your transaction history, you might find your incomplete attempt from earlier and be able to complete that.
    Good point. Cheers.

Waited in q for about 20 minutes left it run in the background until ready - went on and completed including cash back in about 5 minutes so fairly straight forward for me

Why don’t they just open the ticket office? It’s ridiculous, mate of mine in his 70’s has just phoned me to run him through it, good luck with that. Told him once I do mine I’ll call in and do his if I can. Other places are open, shops, garages etc why are the club alienating a section of our support? Some may want to pay cash as well, it still does exist y’know. A business should be doing its damndest to get revenue in by whatever method possible. The club let themselves down on so many fronts, get the ticket office open, open the club shop and stock it properly. It’s common sense, people go down, renew their ticket, “Oh I’ll pop in the shop while I’m here as well”, it’s as though they don’t want our money.

This bluebird credit slider is a nightmare so far I’ve tried to add it all off nothing comes off season ticket, tried adding in parts got it lowest to £78 remaining to pay. Then tried taking off the remaining 78 then it adds £200 to the price. Who designed this! Was it too hard to just put a box you could manually type a number in

Quote Originally Posted by darran1927 View Post
    This bluebird credit slider is a nightmare so far I’ve tried to add it all off nothing comes off season ticket, tried adding in parts got it lowest to £78 remaining to pay. Then tried taking off the remaining 78 then it adds £200 to the price. Who designed this! Was it too hard to just put a box you could manually type a number in
    my credit was £0 again when I logged back in.

So I left it and got on with something else and when I look again my full credit has come back.

Ticket now purchased.

If your total amount of credit is within £3 of the total invoice amount you need to move the slider back a bit as the credit can't be used towards the £3.00 admin fee.

Quote Originally Posted by darran1927 View Post
    So what you mean is that there should be a box online where every user can manually type in the amount of discount they are entitled to and pay the net amount - yeah right !!! The club would go bankrupt. Plus, are you expecting that you wont pay anything for next seasons ticket ? That will only happen if your credit balance is equal to or greater than next years price, which would appear unlikely. Perhaps the £78 was correct ?

What a day.Refused entry to Malta.No credit on my account.I just paid it.Then emailed them and asked for a refund.

Sorted, what an ordeal

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Why don’t they just open the ticket office? It’s ridiculous, mate of mine in his 70’s has just phoned me to run him through it, good luck with that. Told him once I do mine I’ll call in and do his if I can. Other places are open, shops, garages etc why are the club alienating a section of our support? Some may want to pay cash as well, it still does exist y’know. A business should be doing its damndest to get revenue in by whatever method possible. The club let themselves down on so many fronts, get the ticket office open, open the club shop and stock it properly. It’s common sense, people go down, renew their ticket, “Oh I’ll pop in the shop while I’m here as well”, it’s as though they don’t want our money.
    Because there is a global pandemic on and it wouldn't be the best idea (and be a logistical nightmare) to have hundreds of people queuing outside and inside the stadium with associated risks to themselves and club staff. Everyone has a bluebirds club account and the vast majority now use online accounts. How about everyone just getting on with it and stop moaning.

my credit was £0 again when I logged back in.

So I left it and got on with something else and when I look again my full credit has come back.

Ticket now purchased.

If your total amount of credit is within £3 of the total invoice amount you need to move the slider back a bit as the credit can't be used towards the £3.00 admin fee.
    Thank you,this worked