+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Season ticket sales / renewals - Available now online

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Season ticket sales - Updated 4.30pm Wednesday

Sold out

just did mine flew through , once you select ticket into basket , hit use bluebird credit bottom right , hit summary to see your values , good luck not many tickets left .

1685 ahead of me at 11.10.
    Think I'll try again much later.

Me thinks somethings afoot (and it's not 12 inches)

My written letter will be quicker

Its all a bit silly really. People panicking like lemmings to get in the queue, probably a lot of them because they haven't even read the club instructions properly (if at all). Anyone with an existing season ticket can purchase at any time over the next two weeks and will be guaranteed their seat. There is no limit on the amount of season tickets they can sell, it is just the subsequent ballot system that will cause problems with getting access to the ground for games and that is a totally separate issue. Imagine the panic and angst when that comes along

Been told Facebook is going into meltdown about this

Thank god I wrote that letter

No credit balance from last season showing on my account , emailed ticket office , god knows when they will reply, crazy no one on the phones at this time

Quote Originally Posted by fred keenor View Post
    No credit balance from last season showing on my account , emailed ticket office , god knows when they will reply, crazy no one on the phones at this time
    I keep getting "Select the person from who the closed sale pool is to be purchased". It is very annoying. I'm renewing mine and my Dad's tickets, and they're selected

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I keep getting "Select the person from who the closed sale pool is to be purchased". It is very annoying. I'm renewing mine and my Dad's tickets, and they're selected
    I was getting that as well. And it wouldn't accept full value of Bluebirds credit.

But i've clicked around and cleared the basket and tried again and now my credit balance has dropped by £4.04?? but I can use the full remaining balance to pay for the ticket.

I'm going to clear basket and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I was getting that as well. And it wouldn't accept full value of Bluebirds credit.

But i've clicked around and cleared the basket and tried again and now my credit balance has dropped by £4.04?? but I can use the full remaining balance to pay for the ticket.

I'm going to clear basket and try again.
    Update. I have started from scratch and my Bluebirds credit balance is now £0.00. I have not completed any transaction.

Just got kicked off after loading my ticket up and getting ready to pay for it, now it’s gone back onto the queue after I was originally waiting for over a hour.

I know this mind sound pathetic but I was 50/50 about renewing anyway due to my first baby being due in August and the hassle with the ballots, I don’t think I’ll bother now.

Update. I have started from scratch and my Bluebirds credit balance is now £0.00. I have not completed any transaction.
    You may have just funded the Bale transfer Mike

Same here.

Apparently 3 staff in the office. 10 staff outside working for track and trace. Brillant, you coundnt make it up.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Apparently 3 staff in the office. 10 staff outside working for track and trace. Brillant, you coundnt make it up.
    Dai Hunt is cycling down to rescue this situation as we speak , just seen going over Gabalfa Flyover

I"ve given up for today.
    It said I had a credit of £51.50 but wouldn"t let me use it against my ST purchase. I tried again and then it said I didn"t have any credit even though I haven"t used any of it.
    My mate has just experienced exactly the same thing.
    I"ve emailed ticket sales and got a reply saying the office is unmanned but someone will get back to me as soon as possible.

Does anyone have an email to email them on?

Paid £220 for the ST last year, didn't use the streaming option at all and offered a £139 credit balance - they must be making it up as they go along as no idea how they've come to that figure!

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Does anyone have an email to email them on?

Paid £220 for the ST last year, didn't use the streaming option at all and offered a £139 credit balance - they must be making it up as they go along as no idea how they've come to that figure!
    Help with your Bluebirds Club Account – queries@cardiffcityfc.co.uk
    • Help with ticketing queries – tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk
    • Help with commercial ticketing queries – sales@cardiffcityfc.co.uk
    • All other enquires – club@cardiffcityfc.co.u

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Help with your Bluebirds Club Account – queries@cardiffcityfc.co.uk
    • Help with ticketing queries – tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk
    • Help with commercial ticketing queries – sales@cardiffcityfc.co.uk
    • All other enquires – club@cardiffcityfc.co.u
    cheers!

I waited 50 minutes to get in, followed the instructions. I intend to use Bluebird Credit, but when I clicked on it it only showed half the amount I should have and wanted me to pay the other half! So I tried again and it only showed be half of the first amount of credit, now a quarter of what I should have! So i came out. Utter shambles of a way to do it, well it would be OK if it worked, the problems start when it doesn't work.

There's no rush, another two weeks to go anyway. So I hope they have some staff there soon as they had to sort it our for me last year.

Bale transfer has now been funded by unclaimed credits alert

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You don’t. City cash balance wiped clear last week. Never been able to use city cash balance from one season to buy season ticket for next one.
    Why is my credit for last seasons ticket say in my city cash account then?

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Why is my credit for last seasons ticket say in my city cash account then?
    Come on, for goodness sake. Everyone who bought a season ticket last year also got a reward credit of a smaller amount into a city cash account to be used in the club shop/online store or to help buy match tickets during the season. City cash balances for the previous season are cancelled during June (as fully publicised by the club) and a new ‘reward’ scheme starts for the following season on July 1st. The credit you got for last seasons season ticket, due to non attendance as a result of covid, is a totally separate issue - any credit for that is shown on your season ticket page as ‘bluebirds credit’ and can be used to offset against the cost of next seasons season ticket.

Do other clubs make such a mess of their season ticket renewals or is it only us?

In reply to Leningradcowboy, please explain what the ‘mess’ is. Its a pretty straightforward matter made complicated by the people using it, who obviously don’t read the instructions issued by the club. Every single other club in UK will be going through exactly the same process, largely brought about by a pandemic and the regulations imposed by the Government..