+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No crowd restrictions after July 19th set to go ahead.. in England

No crowd restrictions after July 19th set to go ahead.. in England

Boris said

“From step four we will remove all legal limits on the numbers meeting indoors and outdoors.

"We will allow all businesses to reopen, including nightclubs, we will lift the limit on named visitors to care homes and the numbers of people attending concerts, theatre, and sports events.”

No crowd restrictions, no distancing and no vaccine certificates required paving the way for full stadiums.

So will we see away fans at games in August (thinking about a Blackpool weekender) and will Drakeford be as cavalier in his re-opening plans. Could we see a mostly full CCS with Cardiff and Barnsley fans in attendance on Aug 7th.

Re: No crowd restrictions after July 19th set to go ahead.. in England

thats good lets hope our First Minister follows suit

if so a season ticket for me this season

bluebirds

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    thats good lets hope our First Minister follows suit

if so a season ticket for me this season

bluebirds
    Same.

Wales and Scotland surely to follow, no matter how much those in power are against it. Not to do so would be akin to having a pissing section in a swimming pool, the borders are just lines on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Wales and Scotland surely to follow, no matter how much those in power are against it. Not to do so would be akin to having a pissing section in a swimming pool, the borders are just lines on paper.
    Drakeford needs to cling on to power craze, I wouldn’t take it for granted.

I like your analogy about having a pissing section in a pool, very good. I remember going to some cheap restaurant and the waitress asked us, smoking or non smoking. We said smoking. The smoking table was about 2ft from the non smoker table, and all four people were on the fags Sorry to go off topic, i agree with you.

Looking forward to furious Brummies being interviewed on BBC Wales because they thought the rules were the same as in England

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Boris said

“From step four we will remove all legal limits on the numbers meeting indoors and outdoors.

"We will allow all businesses to reopen, including nightclubs, we will lift the limit on named visitors to care homes and the numbers of people attending concerts, theatre, and sports events.”

No crowd restrictions, no distancing and no vaccine certificates required paving the way for full stadiums.

So will we see away fans at games in August (thinking about a Blackpool weekender) and will Drakeford be as cavalier in his re-opening plans. Could we see a mostly full CCS with Cardiff and Barnsley fans in attendance on Aug 7th.
    I thought away fans wouldn't be allowed for a while but presumably they'll be allowed from July 19th?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I thought away fans wouldn't be allowed for a while but presumably they'll be allowed from July 19th?
    Away fans going to be at Twerton Park on Saturday.

Bath City left the door wide open and sold to anyone.

But unless clubs decide not to allow away fans then I see no reason why there shouldn't be.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Looking forward to furious Brummies being interviewed on BBC Wales because they thought the rules were the same as in England
    Yeah, that is quite funny.

This cow who has taken over the Health duties, down the bay, is more power struck than Duckford!!

No way will she be opening anything on the 19th July

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    This cow who has taken over the Health duties, down the bay, is more power struck than Duckford!!

No way will she be opening anything on the 19th July
    Interesting she is seen as being a "cow". Are you always this triggered by women?

One question, is she the one who said "Let the bodies pile high"? Or was that someone else? The same someone who has decided to re-open when a third wave has just started. That will go well.