+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sala's Sister 'in critical condition after trying to take her life'...

Sala's Sister 'in critical condition after trying to take her life'...

Mirror report...'according to Argentine media'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...er-in-24474863

Pray she survives.

Re: Sala's Sister 'in critical condition after trying to take her life'...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    Mirror report...'according to Argentine media'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...er-in-24474863

Pray she survives.
    I appreciate these things take time, but it'll be two and a half years since the crash soon, that family has suffered more than enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I appreciate these things take time, but it'll be two and a half years since the crash soon, that family has suffered more than enough already.
    Yes. It's JFDI time. This should be expedited.

Have the authrorities given any reason for the delay?

Very sad , lets not forget the father died just three months after Emiliano's dreadful death

International

Whilst I feel for the family, why are all these trouble loaded on City. What about Nantes, the family's useless shit stirring lawyers, FIFA, Sala's agents and middle men and all the other people who also could have sorted this out long ago.

The more I see everyone trying to blame city the more I would understand if they just said "Feck you" and walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Whilst I feel for the family, why are all these trouble loaded on City. What about Nantes, the family's useless shit stirring lawyers, FIFA, Sala's agents and middle men and all the other people who also could have sorted this out long ago.

The more I see everyone trying to blame city the more I would understand if they just said "Feck you" and walked away.
    I didn't see anything in the article that suggested that this was being loaded on City?
    It just reported that she had attempted to take her own life.

Can’t see how the family can blame city for anything, he declined our flight and decided to take a dodgy one set up by one of Nantes dodgy agents who still stands to make a million or so from it should we have to pay up, which can’t be right. Surely there is some insurance pay out due, not that money will help the families grief much……

International

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I didn't see anything in the article that suggested that this was being loaded on City?
    It just reported that she had attempted to take her own life.
    No there isn't but Cardiff is still referred to, but not his agents or Nantes of the pilots. It's just the inference.
    and when the family's dodgy lawyers (now dismissed I believe) tried to force the issue of money it was Cardiff in the spotlight, no reference to other agencies being involved in the delay to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    No there isn't but Cardiff is still referred to, but not his agents or Nantes of the pilots. It's just the inference.
    and when the family's dodgy lawyers (now dismissed I believe) tried to force the issue of money it was Cardiff in the spotlight, no reference to other agencies being involved in the delay to anything.
    I never quite get this, all seems to about the fee (clearly this is coming from Nantes and their dodgy agents who want paying) nothing about the dodgy agents and people who put him on that flight? Really odd….don’t the family care about whose fault it was? It certainly wasn’t cardiff city’s, yet we seem to be held up as the problem. This world is so messed up I’m not surprised.

If we forget our club is involved for a second there is one football club involved where fans went from singing "we'll never let you go" to barely mentioning the name 2.5 years later.

Surely those fans were singing about the memory of the player rather than the cash set aside for the family? These things are always more complex that they appear but I can't imagine what it's been like for the family waiting for an outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    If we forget our club is involved for a second there is one football club involved where fans went from singing "we'll never let you go" to barely mentioning the name 2.5 years later.

Surely those fans were singing about the memory of the player rather than the cash set aside for the family? These things are always more complex that they appear but I can't imagine what it's been like for the family waiting for an outcome.
    The outcome is the sad part, a footballer who sadly died on some rickety plane ( through no fault of our club )

now if you change the word outcome to payout, it becomes even sadder as money isnt going to bring him back