+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: cardiff city tv

cardiff city tv

how do you find out what packages there are ?

Re: cardiff city tv

Not released them yet for this coming season. Was £140 last season for the annual pass, and quite a lot of the games in Switzerland were blacked out due to being broadcast on Sky Germany - with German commentary. Doubt that drew a big audience for games like Cardiff vs Preston.

Last season was my first time in a while not buying the season pass. It’s weird because a lot of games were blacked out here in Singapore but it wasn’t shown on TV anywhere. So someone had the rights to it but didn’t actually air it? Was way better the seasons before. I used to only miss out on 3-4 games. No point buying the season pass if half the games are blacked out.

Quote Originally Posted by SuisseBluebird View Post
    Not released them yet for this coming season. Was £140 last season for the annual pass, and quite a lot of the games in Switzerland were blacked out due to being broadcast on Sky Germany - with German commentary. Doubt that drew a big audience for games like Cardiff vs Preston.
    :thumbup rough idea what i was looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Last season was my first time in a while not buying the season pass. It’s weird because a lot of games were blacked out here in Singapore but it wasn’t shown on TV anywhere. So someone had the rights to it but didn’t actually air it? Was way better the seasons before. I used to only miss out on 3-4 games. No point buying the season pass if half the games are blacked out.
    The games weren't blacked out. It was simply a case of the floodlights not being turned on for evening games to save money.

Last year did it game by game or month by month, far to many blacked out (i can find a dodgy link for broadcasted games) or were shown on DAZN in spain.

prices i got emailed this week.
    140gbp early bird price for the season (save 30 quid)
    25 a month
    10 for a match

Okay, I'm in the UK, but when the games are on SKY, I can usually find them on some pirate feed somewhere - I have a list of sites I try, and one of them always comes up with the goods, even if the commentary is in Polish or Russian. Important to to keep your anti-virus stuff up to date though!
    Anyway, my point is - can you do the same from abroad? Sites like Hesgoal, for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The games weren't blacked out. It was simply a case of the floodlights not being turned on for evening games to save money.
    And that was so that you couldn’t see how bad the game was.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Okay, I'm in the UK, but when the games are on SKY, I can usually find them on some pirate feed somewhere - I have a list of sites I try, and one of them always comes up with the goods, even if the commentary is in Polish or Russian. Important to to keep your anti-virus stuff up to date though!
    Anyway, my point is - can you do the same from abroad? Sites like Hesgoal, for example?
    nice one im in uk?

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    They call it the"world wide web"

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    nice one im in uk?
    Ask your neighbours. They will probably know if you are in the UK.