Italy have played a tournament in 3 locations which is the same Wales experienced in 4 games.

Based on last FIFA World Rankings before the tournament, Italy have now beaten the nations ranked 29th, 23rd, 17th, 13th 6th, and 1st. Their next game is against side ranked 4th.

England have played in 2 locations as de facto hosts of the competition - with the added advantage of watching opponents travel distances before arriving in London.

Based on last FIFA World Rankings before the tournament, England have now beaten the nations ranked 44th, 40th, 24th, 14th, 12th, and 10th. Their next game is against side ranked 7th.

Both played 3 out of 3 group games at home.

Regarding England, I think they probably have a better floor of talent than anyone else and their celling of talent is right up their with best in the world - they going to end this tournament at least ranked top 2 in the world, my estimate only, and they'll deserve it - so I could definitely make a footballing argument that they should be in the final, but it does irk me a bit that the organisation of this tournament has handed them such a good advantage along the way.

This Welsh fan wants to point out that we played 29th, 13th, 10th and 7th best according to official FIFA Rankings, the reward or not of being a top seed, but don't expect too many sympathetic ears

For me, Italy are the best team in the competition with Spinazolla in their side and are probably the best team even with him missing with a confidence rating in that latter statement of 60-65%.