+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: ENGLAND 2 - 1 DENMARK. aet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: ENGLAND v DENMARK. ko 8pm

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    If I was Southgate I’d make the team watch a re run of the Iceland match 5 yrs ago….maybe picking up on Joe Harts classics rant in the tunnel before the game when he apparently said “come on lads we can’t lose here this lot are shiiiiit”
    I didn't know that but when you've got arrogant to**ers like Joe Hart and Rio Ferdinand thinking that England are world beaters, is it any wonder that so many non-English people want them to fail.

If they were as humble as Southgate and the media toned down the England love-in, they may well garner some support from people in the other home nations. As it stands, there is absolutely no chance of that happening.

Re: ENGLAND v DENMARK. ko 8pm

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    I didn't know that but when you've got arrogant to**ers like Joe Hart and Rio Ferdinand thinking that England are world beaters, is it any wonder that so many non-English people want them to fail.

If they were as humble as Southgate and the media toned down the England love-in, they may well garner some support from people in the other home nations. As it stands, there is absolutely no chance of that happening.
    Rio has feck all to do with the England squad.
    2-1 Denmark