+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket question

Season ticket question

I watched a maximum of 3 games on TV but my season ticket credit is only £120...is that right ?

Ta

Re: Season ticket question

Quote Originally Posted by I'll give you the Malky!! View Post
    I watched a maximum of 3 games on TV but my season ticket credit is only £120...is that right ?

Ta

Once you committed to watch one game, you were committing yourself to a whole season

That’s why I never bothered

Should've had money to the worth of a match pass deducted for each game you watched. So Bluetit is in fact wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Should've had money to the worth of a match pass deducted for each game you watched. So Bluetit is in fact wrong.
    No he's not. It was one or the other. Full credit or deductions for every game after you activated the code whether you watched them or not.

2020/21 Season Ticket Holders*who opted*for a Streaming Pass will have their Bluebirds Credit updated with the value of their 2020/21 Season Ticket, minus a £10-per-game deduction*(from the first home league fixture following the redemption of their Streaming Pass).....from the club website. I read it as £10 per match watched.

Not the way I read it and seems borne out by the ones that fell for it. You either signed up the season ticket deal or you didn’t, if you did you were deducted a tenner for every game, if you didn’t you had full credit. You may have not committed to the deal and paid a tenner up front for a game you wanted to watch but that wasn’t season ticket related.

No BLUETIT is not wrong !!!!

This is why loads never signed up for one game, when about 5 of the first 10 were on Sky

"Once you have applied for a streaming pass, you will be unable to opt out of this service until fixtures resume at full capacity."

No he’s not! The offer nearly stated that once you were in, you were in for the season! That’s why I watched on alternative platforms and o ly bought games I couldn’t find anywhere else.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

Great Fred boys

Big news - Epic fail by know all poster.

WRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    No he's not. It was one or the other. Full credit or deductions for every game after you activated the code whether you watched them or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Not the way I read it and seems borne out by the ones that fell for it. You either signed up the season ticket deal or you didn’t, if you did you were deducted a tenner for every game, if you didn’t you had full credit. You may have not committed to the deal and paid a tenner up front for a game you wanted to watch but that wasn’t season ticket related.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    "Once you have applied for a streaming pass, you will be unable to opt out of this service until fixtures resume at full capacity."
    Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    No he’s not! The offer nearly stated that once you were in, you were in for the season! That’s why I watched on alternative platforms and o ly bought games I couldn’t find anywhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Big news - Epic fail by know all poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    WRONG!

I’m loving this thread

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I’m loving this thread
    Wait ‘til you reveal to the ‘online mafia’ that the club allowed you to renew your four season tickets over the ‘phone because the ‘easy to follow, you old fogeys must be idiots not being able to navigate it’ (according to the cashless, contactless, get with it brigade) system wasn’t fit for purpose for some of our fans

Wait ‘til you reveal to the ‘online mafia’ that the club allowed you to renew your four season tickets over the ‘phone because the ‘easy to follow, you old fogeys must be idiots not being able to navigate it’ (according to the cashless, contactless, get with it brigade) system wasn’t fit for purpose for some of our fans

Sush, don't tell anyone that my 4 season tickets were renewed over the phone (finger on lips smiley)

Steve, you and I both know that they have alienated so many season tickets holders, with their obscure way the club wants to conduct it's one-eyed approach to business.

Christ, do they want fans money or not. They should be crying out for fans to Spend, Spend, Spend (circa Viv Nicholson)

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Sush, don't tell anyone that my 4 season tickets were renewed over the phone (finger on lips smiley)

Steve, you and I both know that they have alienated so many season tickets holders, with their obscure way the club wants to conduct it's one-eyed approach to business.

Christ, do they want fans money or not. They should be crying out for fans to Spend, Spend, Spend (circa Viv Nicholson)
    This is obviously why we’re under this transfer embargo. There’s no bugger answering the ‘phones or answering the door. Other clubs, the window cleaner, the milkman, the rent man are all calling down there for payment and Dalman and Choo are under the stairs with their fingers on their lips to the club cat (Trixie)

Thanks all....always read the small print ! *fume*

Where’s Der Kaiser? Or is it Doh Kaiser?

Where’s Der Kaiser? Or is it Doh Kaiser?
    On the phone to the club.