Re: Come On Italy

It is not coming home,it is going to Rome,

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Funny how you can go off people in the blink of an eye

[QUOTE=splott parker;5204725]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrewsbury Blue View Post
    Yes thank god we Welsh Cardiff fans can hold our heads up high and say we don't have a moron element of support and if we do or ever did they are certainly not Welsh.[/QUOTE

Not one arrest in the season just gone by, not a cross word or hint of trouble at any game!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Especially after a disputed penalty for Italy to win in the final minute of extra time - wouldn't that be karma!
    Not really.

England did get a soft pen, Dane defenders to blame imo but still soft, but on the balance of play the better team. If Denmark were all over them and only lost because of the pen I'd understand the "karma" but that didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by willo1927 View Post
    When I said on an earlier thread I didn't want England to win because of their horrible fans I was told to get off my high horse.
    Then this comes out about this poor lady's experience.
    Apparent their behaviour is fine according to some numpties on here.
    You aren’t very intelligent are you.

The behaviour isn’t okay but neither is generalising all England fans like you did in that thread. You think booing an anthem is worth crying over ffs.

There was a story about Italian fans kicking the shit out of a pizza guy the other week, unfortunately football brings out the worst in people (as you should know as a Cardiff fan!).

I hope they lose tomorrow but not cause their fans booed an anthem or a handful of them acted like dickheads after the Denmark game.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I looked at "football with brownie" on YouTube. Wish I never.

Jesus wept https://youtu.be/GIHqu_QjfqU

[QUOTE=splott parker;5204725]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrewsbury Blue View Post
    Yes thank god we Welsh Cardiff fans can hold our heads up high and say we don't have a moron element of support and if we do or ever did they are certainly not Welsh.[/QUOTE

Not one arrest in the season just gone by, not a cross word or hint of trouble at any game!!!!!
    Amen we are the mostly saintly club on earth and that includes all the CCMB members

Yep Italian fans would never behave in such a way...... 2003.....

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Forza Azzurri!! They have been by far the best team in the tournament, love Chiellini and Bonucci - Got a feeling they will beat them n the 90 but England losing on pens would also be pretty sweet..

No. Let's see England well beaten is it? Beaten by 2 or 3 would be ideal. And nothing controversial. If that happens, then the English media will soon forget about this game, and will harp on about the times they were "cheated" and 1966. A humiliating one sided final would be the best thing to happen.

Whilst all countries have their idiots I think its fair to say England are the most xenophobic in Europe , along with Russia , the hooligan days of the 80s are thankfully mostly under control but give the ingerland lot a few beers and a bad result and watch it all kick off . Italian Restaurants beware .

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    No. Let's see England well beaten is it? Beaten by 2 or 3 would be ideal. And nothing controversial. If that happens, then the English media will soon forget about this game, and will harp on about the times they were "cheated" and 1966. A humiliating one sided final would be the best thing to happen.
    Sounds like a fair few posters on here, after we've played shit or taken a screwing, yet the ref missed a foul in the middle of the pitch on 9 minutes while the score was 0-0

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Whilst all countries have their idiots I think its fair to say England are the most xenophobic in Europe , along with Russia , the hooligan days of the 80s are thankfully mostly under control but give the ingerland lot a few beers and a bad result and watch it all kick off . Italian Restaurants beware .
    Have you been to many European countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Sounds like a fair few posters on here, after we've played shit or taken a screwing, yet the ref missed a foul in the middle of the pitch on 9 minutes while the score was 0-0

Always the ref's fault.

I hope the night is anti-climatic tomorrow for England. A sort of "well, that was crap" night.

Denmark grew into the game against England and, at 1-0, had a few good chances to get behind Shaw especially to create more chances. I think Italy are more capable of making advantage of that. England are a very good team, best England team I have seen since 1990. I hope Italy play to their strengths and not their stereotypes.

Aye , France, Portugal , Spain , Italy , Holland , Germany , Ireland , Poland , Greece , Belgium .......of all the western European countries England is deffo the most xenophobic , aggro orientated football country .

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Always the ref's fault.

I hope the night is anti-climatic tomorrow for England. A sort of "well, that was crap" night.

Denmark grew into the game against England and, at 1-0, had a few good chances to get behind Shaw especially to create more chances. I think Italy are more capable of making advantage of that. England are a very good team, best England team I have seen since 1990. I hope Italy play to their strengths and not their stereotypes.
    I think a dive in the last minute to con the ref , as England did , would be fair enough

Italians and Spanish, also Portuguese I find to be racist. Wide generalisation I know, but I found it more commonly accepted in those places/by people of that nationality.

First Team

May the best set of divers win.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Italians and Spanish, also Portuguese I find to be racist. Wide generalisation I know, but I found it more commonly accepted in those places/by people of that nationality.
    Anyone spot the irony in this post?

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Anyone spot the irony in this post?
    Spit it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    You aren’t very intelligent are you.

The behaviour isn’t okay but neither is generalising all England fans like you did in that thread. You think booing an anthem is worth crying over ffs.

There was a story about Italian fans kicking the shit out of a pizza guy the other week, unfortunately football brings out the worst in people (as you should know as a Cardiff fan!).

I hope they lose tomorrow but not cause their fans booed an anthem or a handful of them acted like dickheads after the Denmark game.
    Far more intelligent than you can ever hope to be.
    I don't think it's much to ask to be respectful to the oppositions anthem for 90 seconds.
    Once the game starts then fair enough shout/sing whatever you like.
    Still waiting for you to show when the Danes booed the Finish anthem btw
    Total boll#cks you was talking there.
    Where did I say evert English fan was doing this?
    The have now been fined by fifa on 3 separate charges but let's not let this spoil your argument.
    You keep on supporting them as its obvious you are a closet fan.

Blimey.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Blimey.

I feel sorry for Southgate , he's a decent man wether he be English, Dutch or whatever