+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Cardiff City 21 / 22 kit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: New Cardiff City 21 / 22 kit

Bunch of old farts on here. Sponsor does seem a little big but I like it overall. I might get this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Bunch of old farts on here. Sponsor does seem a little big but I like it overall. I MIGHT get this one.

I'll have you know, it's mostly the "old farts", as you put it, who BUY/PAY-FOR, the shirts for their kids/grandchildren

Aim for you target audience

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I'll have you know, it's mostly the "old farts", as you put it, who BUY/PAY-FOR, the shirts for their kids/grandchildren

So you wouldn't buy it for your grandkid because it was advertised alongside some 'noise' you and your missus didn't like? Cancel culture at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    So you wouldn't buy it for your grandkid because it was advertised alongside some 'noise' you and your missus didn't like? Cancel culture at it's finest.

Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Yes, so the kids (who will love this) are the target audience, you're just the bank. Doesn't matter if you like it or not...