+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FT: BATH CITY 0 - 5 CARDIFF CITY.

Re: BATH CITY v CARDIFF CITY. ko 3pm

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Fair enough, Colwill must be knackered after the work he did in Euros.
    He's still aloud a break like everyone else.

5-0 Isaak Davies. Good finish from a good move

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Don't shout it, it might be to loud

Re: FT: BATH CITY 0 - 5 CARDIFF CITY.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Or, it might be 'too' loud

I bet those who didn’t go to the Euros put more effort in to whatever they were doing!

I bet those who didn’t go to the Euros put more effort in to whatever they were doing!
    Any particular reason you're being harsh on Colwill for having the temerity to get an international call up?

So, you think he wasn’t being picked in the match day squad because he was treating the whole thing like a jolly?

The first half team looked far stronger than the second half team. Pack ran the show in midfield, Tomlin worked hard but lacked his normal touch and Collins did what good strikers do. ...score. He offers more than just a back up to Moore. He will challenge for a starting place.
    Sang and Ng at wing back looked good. Bulk of starting 11 v Barnsley will come from first half team.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    O

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So, you think he wasn’t being picked in the match day squad because he was treating the whole thing like a jolly?
    I read it as those that are home would have been training at home, and colwill would have done bits and bobs of training with Wales, so those at home had done more.

Might be wrong, don't agree with it but that's how I read it.

Anyone know the teams that started each half?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Anyone know the teams that started each half?
    Never mind. I missed the first page of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    The first half team looked far stronger than the second half team. Pack ran the show in midfield, Tomlin worked hard but lacked his normal touch and Collins did what good strikers do. ...score. He offers more than just a back up to Moore. He will challenge for a starting place.
    Sang and Ng at wing back looked good. Bulk of starting 11 v Barnsley will come from first half team.
    A very fair summary. Whoever the triallist was he must have been disappointed not to have played in the first half. Not much chance to shine in the second half XI

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Any particular reason you're being harsh on Colwill for having the temerity to get an international call up?
    I don't think that he's getting it about Colwill. He may not have played, but while the majority of his work colleagues were contractually off work doing stuff with friends and family, he wasn't. Hence the reason why he is off work at the moment. By his logic, goalkeepers shouldn't get time off because they don't run around that much.

No idea what people were doing, most seem to be on holiday. He was still working and training away from his family/girlfriend so don't see any reason why he shouldn't have a break with his girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I read it as those that are home would have been training at home, and colwill would have done bits and bobs of training with Wales, so those at home had done more.

Might be wrong, don't agree with it but that's how I read it.
    Yeah, you’re probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yep, no training and no traveling. He slept at home in his own bed every night and used either a Portkey or the Floo Network to get to games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I don't think that he's getting it about Colwill. He may not have played, but while the majority of his work colleagues were contractually off work doing stuff with friends and family, he wasn't. Hence the reason why he is off work at the moment. By his logic, goalkeepers shouldn't get time off because they don't run around that much.
    What he doesn't get is that under fifa rules he has to have a certain amount if time off in-between seasons.
    Also he would have been doing full training sessions the same as Bale or Ramseu solo say he was doing bits and bobs as some have mentioned is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by willo1927 View Post
    What he doesn't get is that under fifa rules he has to have a certain amount if time off in-between seasons.
    Also he would have been doing full training sessions the same as Bale or Ramseu solo say he was doing bits and bobs as some have mentioned is ridiculous.
    I said bits and bobs, it's OK to name me pal.

How much training do you think Wales did then? I said bits and bobs because they wouldn't have been flat out, with the turnaround of games and rest periods etc they wouldn't have done an awful lot would they. Hence bits and bobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Have spoken to some more Shrewsbury fans about Collins and he was definitely regarded as a goal poacher type rather than a centre forward. He played his best and did score plenty of goals for them when he played up front with a big centre forward. Would not surprise me if he played up front with Moore.

No idea what people were doing, most seem to be on holiday. He was still working and training away from his family/girlfriend so don't see any reason why he shouldn't have a break with his girlfriend.
    or boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by willo1927 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    A very fair summary. Whoever the triallist was he must have been disappointed not to have played in the first half. Not much chance to shine in the second half XI
    Triallist was Marley Watkins. I’m sure tannoy man mentioned his name even though the club hasn’t acknowledged it. And it looked like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Triallist was Marley Watkins. I’m sure tannoy man mentioned his name even though the club hasn’t acknowledged it. And it looked like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    or boyfriend.
    He is away with his girlfriend.