+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: FT: ENGLAND 1 - 1 ITALY. Italy win on pens

Re: ENGLAND v ITALY. ko 8pm

Build up is getting really tiresome. Piss heads being a nuisance in every small village in England for several hours now and reports of police fighting big crowds trying to break into Wembley.
    I hope I’m wrong but I can see the potential for significant public order problems.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Build up is getting really tiresome. Piss heads being a nuisance in every small village in England for several hours now and reports of police fighting big crowds trying to break into Wembley.
    I hope I’m wrong but I can see the potential for significant public order problems.
    I hope that England win, not because i'm a fan of England, but because some poor females will take the brunt from their old man in such places as Ramsgate (it's always Ramsgate) and the stupid twats will smash up a few dominos Pizza places because they'll associate it with Italy.

Wembley Way should be renamed Bellend Boulevard. Hope UEFA get England to play behind closed doors for a few games. Shocking scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Wembley Way should be renamed Bellend Boulevard. Hope UEFA get England to play behind closed doors for a few games. Shocking scenes.
    What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Yorkshire native in my local. Had a good chat today.

His pov.. Why do Welsh fans hate England and support PL teams, can't understand how so many don't support Cardiff. I agreed to a point, said I dislike how this is the norm but people can support who they want and understand its from glory days, Notts forest fans, Leeds fans, scouser, mancs and now Chelsea man City etc.

I replied with my personal opinion that Southgate is a likeable guy and this team don't seem too ignorant and play as a team, easier to like. They don't force players into the team on ability and go with the 11 that can do it on the pitch, wished him all the best and genuinely don't care if they win or lose, then realised the press will take over tomorrow and rescinded my comment and left it at "you're all OK but your press are *****"

2 nil Italy
    Cos they're weird fkers

If they lose there will be carnage all over England tonight. A full day on the piss and more disappointment will be the catalyst for major disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    What's going on?
    Fans stormed through security gates to try to get in to the ground. Leicester Square is a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    If they lose there will be carnage all over England tonight. A full day on the piss and more disappointment will be the catalyst for major disorder.
    Sadly, i think that you're right. Even if they win there will be bother.

I don't know what's more disturbing the fans or the steward trying to trip up the fans

https://twitter.com/i/status/1414261099696898059

Quote Originally Posted by Ribeye View Post
    I don't know what's more disturbing the fans or the steward trying to trip up the fans

https://twitter.com/i/status/1414261099696898059
    There's worse footage out there than that.
    Proper English nobeads.

Edit:
    Oh and it's spot the Bobby.

England 1 - 0 Italy

2 mins

Luke Shaw

Hope some is thinking up a humorous chant to last for the next 20 years.

All England. Look different class.

Top finish by Shaw.

Italy shot at the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    All England. Look different class.
    getting the wingbacks involved in the attack makes all the difference

take note mick

Kane is one diving p***k.

Referee is a homer up til now.

Kane is dropping in as is Sterling, the italians don't know what to do. Mancini needs to get players further up the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Kane is dropping in as is Sterling, the italians don't know what to do. Mancini needs to get players further up the pitch.
    Kane playing the Hidegkuti role, the role that confused England in the 1950s Hungarian hammerings. Deep lying centre forward.

Mason Mount is shite

Italy being made to look incredibly poor going forward. So slow but England defending them very well. Chiesa only one that looks capable.

Think a counter attack will seal this for England at some point, if they even need it.