+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People like this are able to vote

International

Re: People like this are able to vote

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Calm down dear, it's an internet message board.

I do know you post in support of conspiracy theories on the Coronavirus thread. I suspect you also aren't in downtown Baku at the moment given all your posts about daily issues in and around Cardiff. I note you don't deny being right of Bozo.

One thing I have never done, which you do with gay abandon, is use abusive language towards you.
    1. I've never posted in support of any conspiracy theory ever.

2. I have been back in Cardiff for a few years and most people who post on here regularly know that. It's not some big secret. If you only 'suspect' it then you will look pretty silly to most people. It is patently obvious.

3. I also don't deny being left of Mark Drakeford. What's your point? You use the phrase as an insult, which is the biggest part of the reason I argue against sludge and the like, the attempt to use words as an insult, and their oft quoted assertion that anyone who votes for the conservative should not be allowed to vote. Just because they don't agree with them. It is nonsense and they know it is. That is what I argue against. My own personal political beliefs are just that, my own, and they are no one else's business.
    4. I never use abusive language with gay abandon, ever.

And to answer your last point first, "It's only a message board", that is clearly the environment in which you operate. When you ask me what sauce I use to get my opinions it shows your lack of understanding of the wider real life world. People's opinion generally are not formed by something they read on the web, but are formed by their experiences of life and the things that they see do and learn in life. Most of which it would appear you have still to do, as you clearly rely on the internet for all your information and opinions. But of course they're not your opinion, they're someone else's, you just borrow them. you shouldn't believe it all, for every thing you find there is any other thing that contradicts it. now go away and get some experience of real life and come back in 20 u
    years time when you have real well founded opinions.

you're a keyboard warrior, and not a good one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    1. I've never posted in support of any conspiracy theory ever.

2. I have been back in Cardiff for a few years and most people who post on here regularly know that. It's not some big secret. If you only 'suspect' it then you will look pretty silly to most people. It is patently obvious.

3. I also don't deny being left of Mark Drakeford. What's your point? You use the phrase as an insult, which is the biggest part of the reason I argue against sludge and the like, the attempt to use words as an insult, and their oft quoted assertion that anyone who votes for the conservative should not be allowed to vote. Just because they don't agree with them. It is nonsense and they know it is. That is what I argue against. My own personal political beliefs are just that, my own, and they are no one else's business.
    4. I never use abusive language with gay abandon, ever.

And to answer your last point first, "It's only a message board", that is clearly the environment in which you operate. When you ask me what sauce I use to get my opinions it shows your lack of understanding of the wider real life world. People's opinion generally are not formed by something they read on the web, but are formed by their experiences of life and the things that they see do and learn in life. Most of which it would appear you have still to do, as you clearly rely on the internet for all your information and opinions. But of course they're not your opinion, they're someone else's, you just borrow them. you shouldn't believe it all, for every thing you find there is any other thing that contradicts it. now go away and get some experience of real life and come back in 20 u
    years time when you have real well founded opinions.

you're a keyboard warrior, and not a good one at that.
    Calm down Snaggs, you're gonna do yourself a mischief

What is ridiculous about it? Do you think that you can take away a person's right to vote, whatever you may think of them or however loathsome you personally think they are just because of what they may say or think?
    It is the same as so many on here over the last couple of years who have suggested or actually stated that anyone who voted tory should not be allowed to vote.
    Both things may be an opinion, and you may have what in your mind are good reasons for saying it, but that is not democracy.

If you achieve the desired removal of voting rights from one group what is to prevent you moving on to the next group you disagree with and the next and the next?
    Really?

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Really?
    Yes really.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Calm down Snaggs, you're gonna do yourself a mischief
    Too late, I'm already so worked up I've had to take a day off- - unheard of!!! But be fair, how can he possibly "suspect" I'm no longer in Baku. He must have been stalking me, it's the only answer.

Yes really.
    No, you just making accusations like that doesn't automatically mean they're true. Given you have access to all of the threads on here "in the last couple of years", it should be easy enough for you to find plenty of specific examples showing posters suggesting or stating that anyone who voted Conservative should be disenfranchised. For myself, I've often expressed bafflement as to why people like you slavishly defend Johnson's Government, but I'm not sure I've ever said you shouldn't be allowed to vote for them - if I have, then I was wrong to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, you just making accusations like that doesn't automatically mean they're true. Given you have access to all of the threads on here "in the last couple of years", it should be easy enough for you to find plenty of specific examples showing posters suggesting or stating that anyone who voted Conservative should be disenfranchised. For myself, I've often expressed bafflement as to why people like you slavishly defend Johnson's Government, but I'm not sure I've ever said you shouldn't be allowed to vote for them - if I have, then I was wrong to do so.
    I think the most derogatory comment made was that any individual who voted Tory was a selfish and colossal c u n t.

I'll stand by that statement too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I think the most derogatory comment made was that any individual who voted Tory was a selfish and colossal c u n t.

I'll stand by that statement too.
    I draw the line at saying tories should not be able to vote but I do feel they should be shot several times before entering the ballot box .

Its quick , fair and its for the best .