+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Racists

Re: Racists

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    That’s a pretty damning statement to make, about someone you’ve never met. It seems on here, that anyone who doesn’t agree with taking the knee is racist. Another damning thought process. I have many friends who disagree with the taking of the knee, and can exclusively reveal, that none of them are racist. In fact, quite a few of them over the yrs, have stood up against racism in the past, both in my company, and on their own.
    not at all , I totally understand people who don't agree with taking the knee , even though I generally do

But her ?

Shes an utter turncoat and shes been shown up by a black footballer to be so and I hope she gets stick for it

There are white racists , black racists etc or in her case complete shithouses

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    That statement is as racist as any of the twitter abuse. Her experience, personality and outlook is hers. Its not up to you to decide how she should think, especially because your idea of how she should act appears to be based on her heritage and skin colour
    shes a twat

She complains about immigration to win votes , yet she comes from immigrants , she visits the far right Israeli government behind everyone's back and just a few weeks ago people who support the taking the knee are woke, snowflakes and involved in playing politics .......giving the finger to black players doing it ......then after the England defeat she condemns racism ......and one of England's black players says hold on a minute ......

Feck her , hypocritical dreadful career politician

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    shes a twat

She complains about immigration to win votes , yet she comes from immigrants , she visits the far right Israeli government behind everyone's back and just a few weeks ago people who support the taking the knee are woke, snowflakes and involved in playing politics .......giving the finger to black players doing it ......then after the England defeat she condemns racism ......and one of England's black players says hold on a minute ......

Feck her , hypocritical dreadful career politician
    I agree with your right to think all of those things, i don't necessarily agree. But she's a politician so far game. The op went a step further, he was basically suggesting she should think a certain way because of her background. I don't agree with his assumption in doing that, I think its piss poor and quite frankly racist. Because he is holding her to a higher/different standard than he would a white man. You have subjected her to the same abuse as you would a white tory. Your statements are fine, his were racist in my opinion

https://www.newstatesman.com/politic...dares-cheer-it

FAO Miss Pritti Patel
    Idiot
    House Of Commons

I didnt vote for her

Feedback

If you think a person's skin colour determines who they are then offer yourself up when it's time to trim the herd

Feedback

That statement is as racist as any of the twitter abuse. Her experience, personality and outlook is hers. Its not up to you to decide how she should think, especially because your idea of how she should act appears to be based on her heritage and skin colour
    Fair point but she is a ****. If anyone can extol the benefits of immigration its Pritel, yet here we are.

Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Incredibly Instagram have said monkey and banana emoji use is not breaking rules, surely they are if there used towards a black person ? 🤔
    It can't that difficult for Instagram to remove both emojis from their systems, surely? Who really needs a monkey and a banana emoji, anyway?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    It can't that difficult for Instagram to remove both emojis from their systems, surely? Who really needs a monkey and a banana emoji, anyway?
    Racists?

I'd suggest we leave them, as those who use them are openly advertising their lack of intelligence which allows everyone else to ignore them

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    Racists?

I'd suggest we leave them, as those who use them are openly advertising their lack of intelligence which allows everyone else to ignore them
    But they're not being ignored. They are being given all the publicity they could ever want.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    But they're not being ignored. They are being given all the publicity they could ever want.
    Are they? Read about the Rushford mural in withington. Doesn't sound like the mouthbreathers are in front on that particular score

That’s a pretty damning statement to make, about someone you’ve never met. It seems on here, that anyone who doesn’t agree with taking the knee is racist. Another damning thought process. I have many friends who disagree with the taking of the knee, and can exclusively reveal, that none of them are racist. In fact, quite a few of them over the yrs, have stood up against racism in the past, both in my company, and on their own.
    It's a very damning statement, it's meant to be! And what does it matter if I've met the woman or not? Her discourse and expounded sentiments on television and in the rest of the media confirm her attitudes and beliefs.

People in general may or may not agree with taking the knee and they may or may not be racists but I think cabinet ministers and people of colour in particular should openly support it lest the message gets twisted by the true racists.

And who are you to tell me how I should think of the woman? It may not be up to me to decide how she thinks but if I choose to regard her as the scum she is then that's my prerogative; I'm not in the least concerned if you take umbrage with it!

There was nothing at all in my post which could even remotely be considered racist. However, there is much about being a greedy and selfish turncoat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    And who are you to tell me how I should think of the woman? It may not be up to me to decide how she thinks but if I choose to regard her as the scum she is then that's my prerogative; I'm not in the least concerned if you take umbrage with it!

There was nothing at all in my post which could even remotely be considered racist. However, there is much about being a greedy and selfish turncoat.
    Your post was essentially suggesting that she's sold out her own kind and shacked up with the 'white elite's'. It's basically trying to hold her to a higher standard than you would a white politician.

Surely you can slate her for being a 'twat ' without feeling the need to mention her heritage.

Your post was essentially suggesting that she's sold out her own kind and shacked up with the 'white elite's'. It's basically trying to hold her to a higher standard than you would a white politician.

Surely you can slate her for being a 'twat ' without feeling the need to mention her heritage.
    No not in the slightest! The woman should be a beacon for those underprivileged people who were not as fortunate as her. It's nothing about racism it's about human decency. I do believe certain people should be held to a higher standard and that includes her. Calling her a twat doesn't pour anything like enough scorn upon her, it lets her off far too lightly.

So, once again, you’ve decided what people of a minority should think.
    Is it at all possible that she’s intelligent enough to judge these matters for herself , even though it doesn’t fit with your determination to save her from
    the evil whitey ?

How ungrateful!

Listened to this just now. There are many other black people out there with these views and I can never understand it

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRSQzOSJ...dium=copy_link

That’s because black people are human beings and you can’t instruct them what to think.

It's a very damning statement, it's meant to be! And what does it matter if I've met the woman or not? Her discourse and expounded sentiments on television and in the rest of the media confirm her attitudes and beliefs.

People in general may or may not agree with taking the knee and they may or may not be racists but I think cabinet ministers and people of colour in particular should openly support it lest the message gets twisted by the true racists.
    Taking the knee, is imo, nothing more than political gesturing. I agree with Patel, and i am very far from being a Tory.
    We will no more rid the world of racists, than we will of murderers. Taking the knee, has become no more than a box to be ticked. Nobody should have to do something to prove they’re not something.
    The answer to racists in all walks of life is to jump on them, name them, shame them and jail them.
    Football clubs are pathetic when it comes to this. So are social media companies. So are non racist fans who attend games, stand next to other fans shouting racist chants, and do nothing.

This bitch of a woman is the lowest of the low. Because she's been spawned by a wealthy family she's sold her soul to Mammon and the altar of elite supremacy.

Her attitude is..."nothing to see here, no racism, I'm with the white elite now and thank the Lord we've shut the door to the rest of you coloured proles"
    Dorcus.....maybe you don't realise it but these are overtly racist comments against Priti Patel.

Taking the knee, is imo, nothing more than political gesturing. I agree with Patel, and i am very far from being a Tory.
    We will no more rid the world of racists, than we will of murderers. Taking the knee, has become no more than a box to be ticked. Nobody should have to do something to prove they’re not something.
    The answer to racists in all walks of life is to jump on them, name them, shame them and jail them.
    Football clubs are pathetic when it comes to this. So are social media companies. So are non racist fans who attend games, stand next to other fans shouting racist chants, and do nothing.
    I can fully understand where you are coming from and we have discussed this before .

Patel is as guilty of playing politics as those she says as doing so by taking the knee .

Who is she to tell black footballers or black people what they should do ?

I think not agreeing with the knee is fine but booing it is in my opinion showing peoples true colours , if you will pardon the expression

As for taking direct action against racists not everybody has the confidence and physical ability to do that as again we have discussed before .

If racists were arrested in greater numbers and put before the courts and given stiff sentences then that , as in other crimes , might deter some , but as you suggest there will always be racists as there will always be murderers , it can never be stopped

Kick It Out has done very little , the clubs and the authorities do very little although I have to say the two times I have grassed on racist cardiff city fans , once at Ninian Park and once at Scarborough when I witnessed a fellow fan spit in the face of an opposition player simply warming up on the touchline ff sake .......the police were brilliant and nicked and charged them both ......

Taking the knee is certainly brought the subject closer to the spotlight than stamp out racism signs and kick it out . I think its set to stay following the latest crap these young lads have had to put up with , whether Patel likes it or not

I wonder if they will catch the offenders , and it appears there were many and if they will be locked up ?

I hope they do but I very much doubt they will face prison . Its certainly what they deserve .

Its clearly not gesture politics.

Sad world we are in at the moment.

Fear UK is heading to Trump style politics with some of our politicians and a significant amount of their supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Dorcus.....maybe you don't realise it but these are overtly racist comments against Priti Patel.
    Lisvane, there was nothing even remotely racist in what I posted. I referred to Mammon and not Mohammed! What I do know is that some "Whatabouters" can find fault with anything to suit their agenda and deflect blame.

Lisvane, there was nothing even remotely racist in what I posted. I referred to Mammon and not Mohammed! What I do know is that some "Whatabouters" can find fault with anything to suit their agenda and deflect blame.
    Can't understand how you won't see it. You are treating her differently because of her Asian heritage.
    You're obviously staunchly anti racist . Right up until the point that someone from an ethnic minority gets a bit 'uppity', at which point the first thing you mention is her ethnic background. The fact you mention that ridiculous term 'whataboutery' suggests you have no capacity for debate or introspection

How did this get published?