Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
We have discussed this before many times Sludge, and whilst our views on the subject slightly differ, i do respect your opinions on most things (except your musical tastes),
I also understand that those of a quieter nature and smaller build might not want to confront a few neanderthal racist slobs at a game, or anywhere else for that matter.
The thing that irks me though, is right down through history, minorities have caused chaos all over the world, The majority of folk of all nationalities, are caring, loving, peaceful people. Are we going to let minorities run wild and roughshod forever, and only condemn them from a distance?
I think the problem inherent in all this is not the fact that George Floyd was clearly not a very nice bloke nor was it the fact that in London most young black men murdered are killed by other young black men its the fact that as you say most people of all nationalities are decent people . But there are elements of society including law enforcement , idiots sending racial abuse online and openly racist people in day to day life ......such as at football matches ......that mean that whilst black lives matter and kick it out can be argued to have made its point , recent events are going to Stoke the fire 🔥

Its very worrying in my view how far to the right Britain has become

In my view , as the saying goes , we are all in it together