+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Racists

Re: Racists

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Hate speech is a crime in this country.
    people can say what they want but there are consequences depending on what they say

I don't agree with mass immigration .......no problem , nothing to see here , move along

You black bastard ! ........racially motivated public order offence

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    do you think Corbyn is racist?
    I'm not convinced Patel is on a personal level, but I think she's a despicable person, who is happy to pander to racists if she thinks it suits her
    I have no idea about Corbyn as I don't know the man, although I do know he is a ditherer who quite often skirts the issue instead of making direct statements. Its pretty obvious to all, other than those blinded by dogma, that Corbyn does himself no favours regarding this particular matter with his dithering. I'm also not going to let my judgement be clouded by what the press write about him as the press is always for and against and very rarely impartial. The same is with Priti Patel, none of us know her but some are more than happy to swallow whatever the press tell them without any kind of question as it suits a narrative.

what I am saying is that if it is written in the press its probably best ignored, unless you are so dogmatic you'll believe what is written because that is what you want to hear.

Both Patel and Crobyn are *****, imho. Why? because they are both politicians and the only thing they need is a guillotine.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Seems she was from an ordinary family who ran a newsagent business. She went to a standard secondary modern school in Watford, then Keele University. Not from a privilaged public school background or Oxbridge.

I think your judgement of her is coloured by the fact that she is a Tory.
    If that's the case, then her behaviour is even worse than if she did come from a wealthy background.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    with about as much conviction as me saying that I love Swansea FC.

It left a big stain on the Labour Party's credibility
    He's against the Israeli Fascist regime, the state of Apartheid. Many jews are as well. Corbyn has done plenty to show that he isn't anti semitic, just do some basic research. Fact is that the right wing media and the establishment, as well as right wingers in his own party, used it as a tool to attack him with.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I think your judgement is clouded as hes Labour.
    Nah, it's because he's left wing. LB can probably get along with the likes if starmer.