+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Taking The Knee To Continue ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Taking The Knee To Continue ?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Did you come to the conclusion that it's a Marxist organisation yourself?
    There's enough information on there on the web and YouTube! Do your own homework

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    There's enough information on there on the web and YouTube! Do your own homework
    You're parroting it, aren't you?

If not, why do you think the footballers are supporting a Marxist organisation?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You're parroting it, aren't you?

If not, why do you think the footballers are supporting a Marxist organisation?
    Because most of them are thicker than pigshit, to be honest with you. Great as footballers, but not the brightest as people. Yeah, I know I am generalisng here, but a lot of them aren't that bright. Also I am pretty sure not many of them would be politically motivated enough to read and understand that BLM are essentially a Marxist organisation. They are just running with the pack

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Because most of them are thicker than pigshit, to be honest with you. Great as footballers, but not the brightest as people. Yeah, I know I am generalisng here, but a lot of them aren't that bright. Also I am pretty sure not many of them would be politically motivated enough to read and understand that BLM are essentially a Marxist organisation. They are just running with the pack
    I once worked on a pig farm. I can assure you pig shit is not thick.