+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heartening story from Manchester.

Re: Heartening story from Manchester.

Quote Originally Posted by willo1927 View Post
    You do
    Yes ilt is
    Yes they would have
    Of course it was
    OK then , have your report on the table in the morning

Urgent

Why do you think everything is racially motivated??
    It's an obsession with you
    If fact you are disappointed when it isn't racial.
    Some people are just plain bad and I'm sure that if Grealish or Maguire or Foden had missed a penalty they would have received abuse. Colour had nothing to do with it
    Missing the penalty had everything to do with it.
    What a weird observation.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    OK then , have your report on the table in the morning

Urgent
    Are you saying only black players get abuse?
    You seem to forget that vile people who think nothing of abusing people on social media don't care who they spout their garbage to.
    It will be at any sportsman who has a shocker.
    You only have to look at the times they abuse people who have simular names to the person they are aiming their crap at.
    They are not even bright enough to abuse their intended target

Are you saying only black players get abuse?
    You seem to forget that vile people who think nothing of abusing people on social media don't care who they spout their garbage to.
    It will be at any sportsman who has a shocker.
    You only have to look at the times they abuse people who have simular names to the person they are aiming their crap at.
    They are not even bright enough to abuse their intended target
    But this is about racist abuse , in particular the abuse of these 3 young black England players . They were racially abused over social media so when it was reported a painting of Marcus Rashford had been defaced I think it was no surprise that people from the local community rallied round and were interviewed about what had happened .

They felt it was racist and put messages of support up against the wall , banners , cards etc and the abusive words were painted over by the original artist who is a well known anti racist .

Now the police have come out and said they don't believe the abuse to be racially motivated . That doesn't mean it wasn't.

I think a lot of people who accuse others of always looking for racism will be lacking their lips I this person is found , arrested and charged with criminal damage and not racially motivated criminal damage .

But I think the local community believing it was and support for Rashford and anti racism in particular being highlighted by the this incident is a winner as far as I am concerned .

If the bloke gets charged with criminal damage and not racially motivated criminal damage because the police don't have any evidence it was then that's the way it is .