+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ticket details for home friendlies

Ticket details for home friendlies

8,000 allowed at CCS for games v Southampton and Newport.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ampton-newport

Re: Ticket details for home friendlies

Season ticket holders to have first refusal? No details yet about whether it's free for my part of the ground. And if we can buy extra tickets for non season ticket holders? Although it does say 1st come 1st served, but if we have 13000 season ticket holder sand only 8000 allowed. Obviously they'll want as much cash as possible to ease the cash flow.

I'll try my luck on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Season ticket holders to have first refusal? No details yet about whether it's free for my part of the ground. And if we can buy extra tickets for non season ticket holders? Although it does say 1st come 1st served, but if we have 13000 season ticket holder sand only 8000 allowed. Obviously they'll want as much cash as possible to ease the cash flow.

I think its first come , can;t see any provision for season ticket holder first refusal , unless I'm missing something:

We’re delighted to confirm that City’s pre-season games against Southampton (July 27th, 7pm) and Newport County (July 31st, 1pm) will allow us to welcome a limited number of supporters back to Cardiff City Stadium for live football.

In line with Welsh Government social distancing measures that will remain in place during July, Cardiff City Stadium is able to operate with a holding capacity of 8,000 for each of these games.

Both fixtures will be sold on a first-come-first served basis to home supporters only and will be available to purchase online only from 10am on Tuesday, 20th July [click here]. Supporters are encouraged to purchase within family or support bubbles (up to six tickets per transaction).

Tickets are priced at £10 for adults and £5 for juniors under the age of 16. For all corporate hospitality queries, please email sales@cardiffcityfc.co.uk.

Have we ever sold 8000 tickets for a pre season game? Surely if anyone wants to go they will be able to.

Be quite something to need Hull stubs for a friendly against a League 2 side.

Im sure 8000 is more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Have we ever sold 8000 tickets for a pre season game? Surely if anyone wants to go they will be able to.

Be quite something to need Hull stubs for a friendly against a League 2 side.
    Luckily I've got a Hull stub, phew.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post

I doubt we'll get anywhere near 13,000 ST holders this season..

STs on general sale tomorrow.