+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Etheridge in hospital with COVID

International

Re: Etheridge in hospital with COVID

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Why else do people follow others on Instagram?

Why else do people follow others on Instagram?
    Four in site mate

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He's out of hospital. Great news!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57876698
    let’s hope for a full recovery from him.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Four in site mate

Why do people find it necessary to take the piss out of someone who spells a word incorrectly?

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Why do people find it necessary to take the piss out of someone who spells a word incorrectly?
    Haha I didn't even notice how I spelt it tbh, thanks. Its a bit odd for others to get so hyped up about an auto correction/spelling mistake I would hate for them to see someone with strong dyslexia like my brother post on here, but I guess it made them feel better to run down another.

Haha I didn't even notice how I spelt it tbh, thanks. Its a bit odd for others to get so hyped up about an auto correction/spelling mistake I would hate for them to see someone with strong dyslexia like my brother post on here, but I guess it made them feel better to run down another.
    Probably gives them both an air of superiority in a world where they are always second best.

Allez is following me about I see.

I've got you on ignore fella, save yourself the effort.

It was light hearted fun, hence the second reply "four in site" instead of for... If people can't take a bit I won't apologise and change how I post, it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Incorrect spellings/sayings and the piss taking etc are things that make this website what it is, it brings a bit of lightheartedness to some po faced threads. Where would the world be without Boothroyd, damp squids etc? Not a bad thing either if someone learns from it and moves on, you wouldn’t want to be a Preston employee on a disciplinary writing to Mr Risdale claiming you were an escaped goat

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Incorrect spellings/sayings and the piss taking etc are things that make this website what it is, it brings a bit of lightheartedness to some po faced threads. Where would the world be without Boothroyd, damp squids etc? Not a bad thing either if someone learns from it and moves on, you wouldn’t want to be a Preston employee on a disciplinary writing to Mr Risdale claiming you were an escaped goat
    The words 'scape' and 'escape' are cognate and mean the same thing. The Biblical 'scapegoat' was released (allowed to escape) into the desert.

God bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The words 'scape' and 'escape' are cognate and mean the same thing. The Biblical 'scapegoat' was released (allowed to escape) into the desert.

God bless you.

Got me, damn you, I stand erected

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

God bless you.
    Well, you certainly collected him there.

Well, you certainly collected him there.
    He done me a treat, I should have paid more attention in R.I. it’s certainly escaped goats from now on for me.........did I get away with the damp squid?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    He done me a treat, I should have paid more attention in R.I. it’s certainly escaped goats from now on for me.........did I get away with the damp squid?
    You've gone on a he'll of a role there. I can't compete with that

Anyway, I'm gonna stop having fun before I'm accused of being anti dyslexic or something. People get angry when I have fun

Anyway, I'm gonna stop having fun before I'm accused of being anti dyslexic or something. People get angry when I have fun
    You may want to look into that, I think having fun at anothers expense is called bullying.

I'm certainly not offended, just find it odd that in a conversation that spelling on a football form gets propel riled up, we have all done ours GSCEs we are aware of our capabilities.

Im glad it was funny tho :D

You may want to look into that, I think having fun at anothers expense is called bullying.

I'm certainly not offended, just find it odd that in a conversation that spelling on a football form gets propel riled up, we have all done ours GSCEs we are aware of our capabilities.

Not sure anyone was riled up mate.

People jumped to conclusions, and here we are.

****ing bullying 😂😂😂😂

International

I shouldn't worry about it if I were you, nobody is inflammable!

****ing bullying 😂😂😂😂

Sorry but I won't apologise and change how I post, it is what it is.

Sorry but I won't apologise and change how I post, it is what it is.
    Good for you 👍

That Etheridge, eh? He catches everything...

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...covid-21410697

‘You don’t know if you’re going to pull through’ - Neil Etheridge reveals life-threatening Covid scare