+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ravel Morrison

Re: Ravel Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Very simple, he was a loan player with us and seemed totally disinterested. His extra-curricular activities probably influenced this, you dull t**t.
    How dare you comment on Ravel Morrison on a Ravel Morrison thread asking if he has issues?

Straight to CCMB jail for that. They're on to you.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'll never understand these types of posts.

People comment on sports pages on social media saying stuff as well, what does anyone get from it?
    What did you want him to say?

He's a top lad who is a model professional?

Surprisingly if he didn't do half of the stuff then people might post a bit more about the positive parts of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    What did you want him to say?

He's a top lad who is a model professional?

Surprisingly if he didn't do half of the stuff then people might post a bit more about the positive parts of his career.
    Any idiot knows he was up to no good.

I was more making a point about why people run over mbs and social media saying "my mate reckons.." telling these stories like they've got a world wide exclusive.

I don't need you following me around, I've already got enough fans. Find someone else to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Any idiot knows he was up to no good.

I was more making a point about why people run over mbs and social media saying "my mate reckons.." telling these stories like they've got a world wide exclusive.

I don't need you following me around, I've already got enough fans. Find someone else to play with.
    Me following you after you've just replied to two of my posts with direct quotes?

Nice one Dembe.

Ravel Morrison. Lovely lad.

My mate reckons he's a great lad too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Thats a great post.
    The first 5 years of a childs life are the most formative . We should be taught that at school .
    Most of us go into parenting without a clue.
    It is, and this thread is pretty great too. There've been some other really great posts too from JR, Demb, TOBW & Tuerto that show compassion, empathy, and understanding. I'm genuinely moved.

Up-to-date figures are going to be worse but in 2019, there were a total of 72,000 people in jail custody and 22,000 people with an open mental health case. This means that between 2009 and 2019, the number of incarcerated individuals decreased while the number of incarcerated individuals with an open mental health case increased.

It's scandalous. When it comes to personality disorders (and I'm convinced there are quite a few footballers - both men and women who fall into this category) 60-70% of prisoners and about 50% of offenders managed by providers of probation services have a personality disorder. Trying to help or treat someone with a PD is as challenging as trying to help someone with drug addiction. Quite often it's both. Prison makes this much worse.

I love the film Trainspotting (TS1 & TS2) and I'm always reminded of the scene where Renton says “The streets are awash with drugs you can have for unhappiness and pain, and we took them all. F*ck it, we would have injected vitamin C if only they'd made it illegal.” When you're in pain, either mental or physical (or both) then it really isn't a question of seeing the good stuff - you just feel pain.

Of course, prison's a fab place to help you deal with that sh*t and you're bound to come out an upstanding member of a smug society you can raise a legal glass of drug to in the nearest pub. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ah bollocks, my son just turned 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    It is, and this thread is pretty great too. There've been some other really great posts too from JR, Demb, TOBW & Tuerto that show compassion, empathy, and understanding. I'm genuinely moved.

Up-to-date figures are going to be worse but in 2019, there were a total of 72,000 people in jail custody and 22,000 people with an open mental health case. This means that between 2009 and 2019, the number of incarcerated individuals decreased while the number of incarcerated individuals with an open mental health case increased.

It's scandalous. When it comes to personality disorders (and I'm convinced there are quite a few footballers - both men and women who fall into this category) 60-70% of prisoners and about 50% of offenders managed by providers of probation services have a personality disorder. Trying to help or treat someone with a PD is as challenging as trying to help someone with drug addiction. Quite often it's both. Prison makes this much worse.

I love the film Trainspotting (TS1 & TS2) and I'm always reminded of the scene where Renton says “The streets are awash with drugs you can have for unhappiness and pain, and we took them all. F*ck it, we would have injected vitamin C if only they'd made it illegal.” When you're in pain, either mental or physical (or both) then it really isn't a question of seeing the good stuff - you just feel pain.

Of course, prison's a fab place to help you deal with that sh*t and you're bound to come out an upstanding member of a smug society you can raise a legal glass of drug to in the nearest pub. Yay!
    Good Post