+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City Ticket Office.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff City Ticket Office.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    You obviously don’t believe in people having different options or a choice of doing things. Believe it or not some people prefer face to face dealing, paying in cash etc, you obviously don’t and I respect your view. And it’s not just OAPs (as you alluded to), I work with a couple of young lads, brothers aged 23 & 18, they haven’t renewed yet because of the online situation, they want to go down and hand it over the counter. It’s very selfish of you crowing because you’ve got your preferred option and more or less ridiculing those who don’t agree. It wouldn’t affect you one iota if the ticket office and shop was open so why moan?
    I know some people prefer different things, but as grown ups we learn that those things aren't always available to us.

Choices will be back soon enough, why wouldn't I believe in choices, I want mynl kids to have the option of choices, but even she would understand if I said that for a short period option a isn't available can you try b...

Of course it wouldn't affect me, I'm not the one moaning it's closed, just giving an opinion on why it shouldn't matter as the service is still available.

Its not the same as a vet or doctors being closed is it, like was mentioned in OP. The product is still available.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I know some people prefer different things, but as grown ups we learn that those things aren't always available to us.

Choices will be back soon enough, why wouldn't I believe in choices, I want mynl kids to have the option of choices, but even she would understand if I said that for a short period option a isn't available can you try b...

Of course it wouldn't affect me, I'm not the one moaning it's closed, just giving an opinion on why it shouldn't matter as the service is still available.

Its not the same as a vet or doctors being closed is it, like was mentioned in OP. The product is still available.

It’s not moaning, it’s called looking after fellow fans

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

But the product is not available to everybody, why is it assumed that everyone has an iPhone, everyone has an email address, everyone shops online, everyone orders food and beer through an app? It’s a piss poor excuse for lazy organisations. It’s pretty lame for the virus to be trotted out as a reason, if everywhere else was shut ok, but they’re not, look around you. Fans need to visit the ground, it’s akin to a pilgrimage for some, if I shop over the retail park I very often walk over for a stroll around the ground. I love it, it’s part of me, sat on my settee tapping a key board is a poor substitute.