+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51

Thread: Pink away kit - CONFIRMED

  1. #21

    Re: Pink away kit?

    Maybe City putting it out there to judge opinion. Like a government focus group if you like, except with more substance.

  2. #22

    Re: Pink away kit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Maybe City putting it out there to judge opinion. Like a government focus group if you like, except with more substance.
    I think a lot of clubs do this kind of thing...... I don't think City care thay much tbh.

  3. #23

    Re: Pink away kit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Maybe City putting it out there to judge opinion. Like a government focus group if you like, except with more substance.
    The kits are decided about a year in advance.

  4. #24

    Re: Pink away kit?

    I like it. With white or black shorts itíll be nice

  5. #25

  6. #26

    Re: Pink away kit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    It's... different. Can we just have a yellow one, please?

  7. #27

    Re: Pink away kit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    they could have put the sponsor straight on there

  8. #28

    Re: Pink away kit - CONFIRMED

    We'll be better off without Adidas serving up this trash every season.

  9. #29

    Re: Pink away kit - CONFIRMED

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I like it. With white or black shorts itíll be nice
    Black shorts and socks it is

  10. #30

    Re: Pink away kit - CONFIRMED

    it's fine

  11. #31

    Re: Pink away kit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It's... different. Can we just have a yellow one, please?
    Every year all I want is a blue home shirt with white shorts & a yellow away kit. Every year fresh disappointment.

  12. #32

    Re: Pink away kit - CONFIRMED

    Home kit - Royal Blue Shorts and Black Socks.
    Away kit - Black Shorts and Black Socks.
    3rd Kit - Navy Blue Shorts and Navy Blue Socks.

    Could be some mix and matching between the kits next season where there maybe some clashes.

  13. #33

    Re: Pink away kit - CONFIRMED

    Assuming we continue our prolific set piece routines, I wonder how many leapt like a salmon comments will be uttered by commentators.

  14. #34

    Re: Pink away kit - CONFIRMED

    It's looks alright. With the pink/black/black combo it'll be like a knock-off Palermo kit.

  15. #35

    Re: Pink away kit - CONFIRMED

    Who thinks these things up ?

    This is the last straw. It only lacks a top hat and a bow tie.

  16. #36

    Re: Pink away kit - CONFIRMED

    Awful kit. Should have gone with yellow or black....again. Should be a talking point , and take our focus away from the football.

  17. #37

    Re: Pink away kit - CONFIRMED

    Need to wait what it looks like in the flesh really but if I couldn't work out who was paying £55 for a home shirt I am even more bemused by anyone spending £55 on an away shirt.

    If you're going to give us B grade kits at least make the prices more reasonable.

  18. #38

    Re: Pink away kit - CONFIRMED

    Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    Home kit - Royal Blue Shorts and Black Socks.
    Away kit - Black Shorts and Black Socks.
    3rd Kit - Navy Blue Shorts and Navy Blue Socks.

    Could be some mix and matching between the kits next season where there maybe some clashes.
    I thought we would have had pink or white shorts with the away kit. Are shorts clashes allowed these days?

  19. #39

    Re: Pink away kit - CONFIRMED

    Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Need to wait what it looks like in the flesh really but if I couldn't work out who was paying £55 for a home shirt I am even more bemused by anyone spending £55 on an away shirt.

    If you're going to give us B grade kits at least make the prices more reasonable.
    The reality is the Away kit has a longer shelf life and used over 2 season - therefore better value as opposed the home shirt that changes annually.

  20. #40

    Re: Pink away kit - CONFIRMED

    The only advantage is that our players will stand out in the darker nights and be easier to spot for long crosses. Other than that, quite possibly our worst away kit, ever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •