+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Katie Hopkins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Katie Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    cheers folks

you are right, i meant nothing even remotely close to what cyril is Implying
    I'm feeling your pain that I misconstrued your "harmless" supportive remark on how well Katie Hopkins has progressed in her chosen career. Just so I don't misconstrue it again, what is it about her career you admire so much?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I'm feeling your pain that I misconstrued your "harmless" supportive remark on how well Katie Hopkins has progressed in her chosen career. Just so I don't misconstrue it again, what is it about her career you admire so much?
    which i guess shows the person you are, you made a mistake, you misconstrued what i said, you have been told by others it looks like you have, I have confirmed it

Just to answer your question, I dont admire anything about her career, nothing at all, but then again, i never said I did

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    which i guess shows the person you are, you made a mistake, you misconstrued what i said, you have been told by others it looks like you have, I have confirmed it

Just to answer your question, I dont admire anything about her career, nothing at all, but then again, i never said I did
    No problem, I know you have been misconstrued for a while. Misconstrued when you lost loads of posters by leaving Goslow's Grenfell candle up for days in the interest of free speech and misconstrued when Sludge's late night post on this board dying on it's arse brought a number of people from another board recognising your self serving cancelling skills as a moderator....only to have their posts deleted. Time to add my name to your farewell list it seems!