+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Katie Hopkins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Katie Hopkins

It would be better still if her antics were not reported. That would hurt her the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    It would be better still if her antics were not reported. That would hurt her the most.
    she has built a career and made a fairly decent living out of being in the press

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    she has built a career and made a fairly decent living out of being in the press

Not sure that applying for insolvency and selling your home as a last resort to avoid bankruptcy is what I'd call a decent living!

So spewing racist bile is ok as long as you make a decent living out of it. Interesting philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So spewing racist bile is ok as long as you make a decent living out of it. Interesting philosophy.
    As you can see i replied to ( as i quoted him, Dave Blue ) you can see what he said, i simply pointed out that "she has built a career and made a fairly decent living out of being in the press " so her antics are being reported and she is " news "

Nothing at all in my post even comes close to me appearing " pretty impressed that she has built a career as a calculated culture warrior " that is all in your mind, which is rather sad

This just goes to show why the world is so full of hate, when harmless remarks are blown up and taken completely out of context

As you can see i replied to ( as i quoted him, Dave Blue ) you can see what he said, i simply pointed out that "she has built a career and made a fairly decent living out of being in the press " so her antics are being reported and she is " news "

Nothing at all in my post even comes close to me appearing " pretty impressed that she has built a career as a calculated culture warrior " that is all in your mind, which is rather sad

This just goes to show why the world is so full of hate, when harmless remarks are blown up and taken completely out of context
    Can't see you condemning her, Matt. If you like her, then fine. Secondly, i don't think that Cyril's comments are indicative of a wordwide culture of hate, i think that you'll find that it's people like Katie Hopkins that contribute towards people being abused by morons, because of her blowhard opinions. What are your thoughts on her?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Can't see you condemning her, Matt. If you like her, then fine. Secondly, i don't think that Cyril's comments are indicative of a wordwide culture of hate, i think that you'll find that it's people like Katie Hopkins that contribute towards people being abused by morons, because of her blowhard opinions. What are your thoughts on her?

she is a horrid person, made a " showbiz career " out of trying to trigger people with remarks that are not acceptable, but we know thats what she does

I watched the series of the apprentice with her in it, she was a opinionated big mouth then, but she has kept on pushing the levels of decency and the buttons of people and made a career out it is

Personally i dont like her, but she is not really important in my life

she is a horrid person, made a " showbiz career " out of trying to trigger people with remarks that are not acceptable, but we know thats what she does

I watched the series of the apprentice with her in it, she was a opinionated big mouth then, but she has kept on pushing the levels of decency and the buttons of people and made a career out it is

Fair enough

she (is a horrid person)has built a (showbiz)career (out of trying to trigger people with remarks that are not acceptable, but we know thats what she does) and (she has kept on pushing the levels of decency and the buttons of people) and made a fairly decent living out of being in the press.

Gotcha!

I have to say that I also think your remark was misconstrued. I can't see that you lauded the woman

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I have to say that I also think your remark was misconstrued. I can't see that you lauded the woman
    cheers

Ive reread it today, it still looks like a pretty wild jump from what i said to where it ended