+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 74

Thread: Katie Hopkins

  1. #1

    Katie Hopkins

    No, unfortunately not an RIP thread.
    Deported from Oz for bragging about flouting quarantine.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-57883692

    She really is a kent of the first order.
    Can we refuse to have her back?

  2. #2

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    Horrible woman

  3. #3

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    why waste money on an air ticket. saltwater croc or great white spring to mind.

  4. #4

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    She really is a horrible scrote of a woman

  5. #5

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    Horrible bigoted old trout

    Face like a welders bench

  6. #6

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Horrible bigoted old trout

    Face like a welders bench
    She has to continually be a shit as no one would know of her otherwise.
    She has zero ability in anything she does, hence the vile diatribe that she continually utters

  7. #7

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    why waste money on an air ticket. saltwater croc or great white spring to mind.
    Why poison the poor things.

  8. #8

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    Never heard of the woman before but she sounds a right charmer. Hopefully the people of Oz don't assume that she is typical of us Brits. A good strong response by the Australian government. I wonder what would happen if the situation was reversed - in our super tolerant British society would our government would have done the same? Free speech and all that.....

  9. #9

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    Can she really be that vile? Seems like an act to me.

  10. #10

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Can she really be that vile? Seems like an act to me.
    She realised early on that she got more work when she was more outrageous and controversial. She had to keep going a little further and a little further, until she had no idea where the line was. It's been downhill for her since then, as if she tones it down then she has lost her USP.

  11. #11

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    Katie Hopkins, the only thing that's coming home this summer.

  12. #12

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Katie Hopkins, the only thing that's coming home this summer.
    Ouch!

  13. #13

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    She’ll have a job on GB news next, perfect for their demographic.

  14. #14

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Never heard of the woman before but she sounds a right charmer. Hopefully the people of Oz don't assume that she is typical of us Brits. A good strong response by the Australian government. I wonder what would happen if the situation was reversed - in our super tolerant British society would our government would have done the same? Free speech and all that.....
    Loads of fascist have been denied visas to speak in the UK.

  15. #15

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    She realised early on that she got more work when she was more outrageous and controversial. She had to keep going a little further and a little further, until she had no idea where the line was. It's been downhill for her since then, as if she tones it down then she has lost her USP.
    Platforms are getting smaller for these people as well so competition is fierce, it also doesn't help when you keep getting sued for libel. For somebody who champions iron fist law and order she has a very loose grasps herself, or maybe like most of these people she thinks it doesn't apply to her, only those of a darker complexion?

  16. #16

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    Future Tory Home Secretary?

  17. #17

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    why waste money on an air ticket. saltwater croc or great white spring to mind.
    Oi! Leave our crocks alone !!

  18. #18

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    It would be better still if her antics were not reported. That would hurt her the most.

  19. #19

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    It would be better still if her antics were not reported. That would hurt her the most.
    she has built a career and made a fairly decent living out of being in the press

  20. #20

    Re: Katie Hopkins

    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    she has built a career and made a fairly decent living out of being in the press

    Not sure that applying for insolvency and selling your home as a last resort to avoid bankruptcy is what I'd call a decent living!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •