+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Tickets - annoying!!

Season Tickets - annoying!!

Firstly, it is so annoying that we can't speak to anyone in the ticket office. I understand why there is no f2f option in the ticket office but why can't we speak to anyone!?! Emails take about a week to be answered....

I wanted to move from my current seat to the family stand and buy an extra ticket for my nephew so I was unable to do this in the initial window so lost the chance of having the extra Bluebirds credit! Grrrr..... I guess I'll get over it but still wanted to moan.

Re: Season Tickets - annoying!!

Pm BLUETIT mate he's got a support group going.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by mbatte View Post
    Firstly, it is so annoying that we can't speak to anyone in the ticket office. I understand why there is no f2f option in the ticket office but why can't we speak to anyone!?! Emails take about a week to be answered....

I wanted to move from my current seat to the family stand and buy an extra ticket for my nephew so I was unable to do this in the initial window so lost the chance of having the extra Bluebirds credit! Grrrr..... I guess I'll get over it but still wanted to moan.
    Good luck with that. As if we haven't got enough stress in our lives. As I have found from previous posts we mustn't ask why we can't speak to someone on the phone or f2f.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I have indeed, solved loads of problems for fans so far, please feel free to text me on 07976574343 and I will endeavour to solve your problem.

I useless at PM’s so please text the details with full names and fan numbers.

I can tell you this, all of the ones I solved so far, were on the verge of not bothering to renew

Quote Originally Posted by mbatte View Post

Its true this topic has been done to death elsewhere but what do you mean extra bluebirds credit ? You either have bluebirds credit from the last two seasons or you don't, surely. If you are entitled to it then it is carried forward to this season for you to use whenever you purchase. There was no ‘extra’ amount as far as I am aware for the first window period. Also from 14th July the rest of the ground was opened up for people to buy seats that are not being held for season ticket holders (until July 28th), so what you had to do was wait until 14th July and then go online and reserve two new seats in the family stand that were not being held. Am I missing something ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I have indeed, solved loads of problems for fans so far, please feel free to text me on 07976574343 and I will endeavour to solve your problem.

I can tell you this, all of the ones I solved so far, were on the verge of not bothering to renew
    Good work

Good on you for taking this on.

It really is frustrating and stressful the lengths you have to go through these days to get satisfaction, for virtually anything!

Automation and AI is amazing and here to stay but there simply has to be a contingency for bespoke cases usually in the form of someone on the other end of a phone.

CCFC will have lost customers and serves them right!

You should be on their payroll BT

I sorted out my season on Saturday. It took no more than 5 minutes. My mate asked if I could book him a season ticket next to me in the Ninian Stand. I’ve gone online and it says that the seat is available. I go all the way through assigning my mates number and adding his credit in before payment but it then tells me that the seat is reserved. I’ve then tried it on 5 or 6 other seats only for the same thing to happen. Basically it seems to be telling me that while there are many seats available, when you try to reserve it they are all apparently reserved!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    I sorted out my season on Saturday. It took no more than 5 minutes. My mate asked if I could book him a season ticket next to me in the Ninian Stand. I’ve gone online and it says that the seat is available. I go all the way through assigning my mates number and adding his credit in before payment but it then tells me that the seat is reserved. I’ve then tried it on 5 or 6 other seats only for the same thing to happen. Basically it seems to be telling me that while there are many seats available, when you try to reserve it they are all apparently reserved!!!
    Believe this one may be a current ST holder? They become available at a certain date that I've no idea of.. It was on a thread that I also don't remember the name of #togetherstronger

I renewed my ST and my son's without hassle...

But I saw no option of how we'ed get it -

Are they sending out new cards? Loading onto last year's?
    (Or the year before - none were issued last year IIRC.)

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I renewed my ST and my son's without hassle...

But I saw no option of how we'ed get it -

Are they sending out new cards? Loading onto last year's?
    (Or the year before - none were issued last year IIRC.)
    I renewed and enquired about that last week and they said I would get a new card in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by lincoln blue View Post
    I renewed and enquired about that last week and they said I would get a new card in the post.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    When you add a seat into your basket online and don’t complete the transaction straight away i.e it is timed out, it sometimes leaves the seat in your basket and if you try again to do the same thing the seat gets ‘stuck’ in your basket and shows up as ‘not available’. You need to go in and totally cancel/delete the previous uncompleted transaction and then the seat should be made available again. Also, I believe that you can only claim someone else's bluebirds credit from previous seasons by completing the transaction through their own bluebirds club account - it does not show up on your account. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by lincoln blue View Post
    Has anyone received these yet? Just wondering when they are likely to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    I was thinking the same.
    Time is getting short.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    I was told last week, by someone at the club, that season tickets cards will not be available in time for the first League game versus Barnsley. They will be sending out paper tickets to everyone (but maybe its just my part of the ground?). Also said that they are working on a backlog of 500 emails, and trying as hard as they can to catch up.

I think more staff will be back this week as season tickets become available to everyone from 28th(?), so it will be cash for the club so they'll need more staff. I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I was told last week, by someone at the club, that season tickets cards will not be available in time for the first League game versus Barnsley. They will be sending out paper tickets to everyone (but maybe its just my part of the ground?). Also said that they are working on a backlog of 500 emails, and trying as hard as they can to catch up.

I think more staff will be back this week as season tickets become available to everyone from 28th(?), so it will be cash for the club so they'll need more staff. I hope!
    They are also working their way through the clay tablets that Bluetit sent to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    They are also working their way through the clay tablets that Bluetit sent to them.
    But are they feeding my pigeons that I sent them?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I thank you for your contribution :
    Loads solved by old fashioned phone calls.

Lots of money refunded, fans in right seats and all achieved by simple people interaction, instead of internet

I thank you for your contribution :
    Loads solved by old fashioned phone calls.

Lots of money refunded, fans in right seats and all achieved by simple people interaction, instead of internet
    You've done me a favour or two over the years, Mr B Tit