Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
I sorted out my season on Saturday. It took no more than 5 minutes. My mate asked if I could book him a season ticket next to me in the Ninian Stand. I’ve gone online and it says that the seat is available. I go all the way through assigning my mates number and adding his credit in before payment but it then tells me that the seat is reserved. I’ve then tried it on 5 or 6 other seats only for the same thing to happen. Basically it seems to be telling me that while there are many seats available, when you try to reserve it they are all apparently reserved!!!
When you add a seat into your basket online and don’t complete the transaction straight away i.e it is timed out, it sometimes leaves the seat in your basket and if you try again to do the same thing the seat gets ‘stuck’ in your basket and shows up as ‘not available’. You need to go in and totally cancel/delete the previous uncompleted transaction and then the seat should be made available again. Also, I believe that you can only claim someone else's bluebirds credit from previous seasons by completing the transaction through their own bluebirds club account - it does not show up on your account. Hope that helps.