+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock getting the band back together?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Warnock getting the band back together?

I would not to disappointing in , Hoilett , kadeem & Laing . if I was a Boro fan if fit they got pace , goals and skills in them , with Calum ,well we saw what he did to us last year , do a job anywhere on the field in my view , better the devil you know , and never bet against NW , if money is short why not get known commitment and loyalty in .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I would not to disappointing in , Hoilett , kadeem & Laing . if I was a Boro fan if fit they got pace , goals and skills in them , with Calum ,well we saw what he did to us last year , do a job anywhere on the field in my view , better the devil you know , and never bet against NW , if money is short why not get known commitment and loyalty in .
    I liked all of them as players for us - and in most cases they had/have personality and presence - but I would be concerned about the 2021 vintage. Junior has faded and couldn't get on the pitch last season. Sol (who I wish can come back to CCFC in some capacity - just not as a first choice centre back) is 36 and recovering from injuries and serious illness. I can understand his wish to carry on playing but.... but! Kadeem Harris went backwards at Wednesday last season (I thought it was a mistake to release him at the time, and he had a good first season with the Owls) and seems to have some baggage with his father-agent to complicate things. Mendez was a major loss for us, but after getting a chance with Boro last season he didn't get back to his previous standard. Pato is a wild card with attitude - maybe a good signing, maybe not, but no manager will really know what to do with him - unless it is jack of all trades bench warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I liked all of them as players for us - and in most cases they had/have personality and presence - but I would be concerned about the 2021 vintage. Junior has faded and couldn't get on the pitch last season. Sol (who I wish can come back to CCFC in some capacity - just not as a first choice centre back) is 36 and recovering from injuries and serious illness. I can understand his wish to carry on playing but.... but! Kadeem Harris went backwards at Wednesday last season (I thought it was a mistake to release him at the time, and he had a good first season with the Owls) and seems to have some baggage with his father-agent to complicate things. Mendez was a major loss for us, but after getting a chance with Boro last season he didn't get back to his previous standard. Pato is a wild card with attitude - maybe a good signing, maybe not, but no manager will really know what to do with him - unless it is jack of all trades bench warmer.
    This. All seem like decent blokes, all capable of doing a job on their day. Just not week-in, week-out anymore. Not the way forward for me.