Bad day, spent all last night up with my Dog, she had a fairly big op yesterday and was obviously in pain, so i stayed on the sofa with her next to me in her bad, she spent the night with her head on the sofa next to me, so Ive been tired as hell

Bad day 2, Wife was told a colleague has tested positive for C19 ( last contact with her Friday )

Bad day 3, Oldest daughter told by work that her assistant ( she teaches swimming ) just tested Positive for C19 and she has to await T & T to contact her( last contact with her Monday )

So thats them both going to have to isolate, not been contacted by Track and trace yet though

Good Day, Doggy still alive and well Oh and I had a Taco Bell Burrito ( Oldest took friends down to bournmouth and the beach, spotted a Taco Bell, had lunch and brought me one back, I am a little sceptical as its been sat in the car since lunch and she got home at 9, but she was so happy she got it for me, i had to dig in and eat it ( its was Veggie, rice and beans, so no meat to poison me )