+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Wayne HENNESSEY joins Burnley !

  1. #1

    Wayne HENNESSEY joins Burnley !

    Still only a number 2 though, would have thought at this stage of his career, hed be better off playing regularly

    https://apple.news/Abe-7pek2QMSvebYm2mIYXw

  2. #2

    Re: Wayne HENNESSEY joins Burnley !

    Yea I don't get it, seems like he has been a no. 2 for a while now.

    Financially it may be a far better offer than anyone else was offering, can't argue too much with that from a job point of view.

    At some point though you must feel you are wasting your

  3. #3

    Re: Wayne HENNESSEY joins Burnley !

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Yea I don't get it, seems like he has been a no. 2 for a while now.

    Financially it may be a far better offer than anyone else was offering, can't argue too much with that from a job point of view.

    At some point though you must feel you are wasting your
    ..Sharon?

  4. #4

    Re: Wayne HENNESSEY joins Burnley !

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    ..Sharon?
    can't even remember what I was saying, for the best I'm sure.

  5. #5

    Re: Wayne HENNESSEY joins Burnley !

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    can't even remember what I was saying, for the best I'm sure.

  6. #6

    Re: Wayne HENNESSEY joins Burnley !

    Perhaps Burnley are planning to sell Pope making Hennessey Number 1.

  7. #7

    Re: Wayne HENNESSEY joins Burnley !

    Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Perhaps Burnley are planning to sell Pope making Hennessey Number 1.
    I dont think Pope has played yet since his knee surgery. Dont think he will get sold this summer but I think if he comes back to his best he could get a big move in future windows.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •